Chapter Two - The Journey To Hogwarts

The sun came through my drapes, hitting me in the face. I rub my sore tired eyes as I look over to the clock. "Bloody hell!" I shouted as I quickly jumped out of bed. I had ten minutes before having to head to King's Cross. I hear a knock on my mahogany door. "Who is it?" I frantically ask. "Honey, hurry up! We got to go! Monrey already has your bags packed down in the foyer." My mother half way yelled through the wood. "Okay thanks Mum..." I replied as I gaze in the mirror. I looked a wreck. I brushed my hair quickly before slipping on a grey cardigan with a white blouse underneath just barely showing the black tie to pair with it. Matching the cardigan, I slid on my grey pleated skirt along with nearly knee high grey socks. Running down the stairs, I meet with my house elf as I pulled on my black robe, hopping on each step to pop on my black flats. I could sense us being late. "Let's go, let's go, let's go!" My eleven year old self, excited as usual. Coming to the end of the staircase, I swing around quickly grabbing the cookie out of Monrey's hands. Heh. I love cookies. "Bye bye!" I briskly reply before jolting out the door. Hogwarts here I come!

King's Cross, radiant and large as ever! "Mum, what do you mean we go to station nine and three quarters?" I halfheartedly wondered as she knelt down and pointed at a wall between sings reading, "10" and "9". "What." I questioned rather bluntly. "It's simple run into the wall between the signs." She confidently replied. I shook my head in disbelief as I grabbed my cart glancing once to see the pure brick. Giving my mum one last hug, before dashing quickly to meet contact with the wall. I felt dizzy as I successfully went through. I caught my breath as I stood up gazing upon Hogwarts Express. I get knocked by some...Weasley's. It was too obvious. "Watch where you're going!" I snap. "Oh my," one of the red heads replied. "We are quite sorry!" said in unison before the other twin complains about how they didn't see me. I scoffed as I rolled my eyes.

A few moments later, without me realizing it I noticed I was already in the train. I decided to choose a rather empty compartment. I took my seat and grabbed out a parchment and quill beginning to write before being interrupted by another...Weasley?! Him and another dark brown headed boy came in as well. "I'm sorry for just barging in, all the other compartments are full." The Weasley said. "I'm Ron, Ron Weasley!" He said as he held out his hand to shake. I gave him a rather dismissive look before shaking his hand. "L/N, F/N L/N." I informed him rather snobbishly before beginning to write the letter that I just so happened to be stopped by to my mum and father. "So you really are Harry Potter?" I eavesdropped before looking up and seeing the dark brown headed boy happily nodding. "So you... have the scar?" He asked rather hesitantly. "Sure do!" Potter said before lifting up a strand of hair revealing the lightning bolt shaped scar. My eyes widened. It can't be. The aura came to a halt when the Candy Lady asked if any of us wanted sweets. Harry pulled out a handful of galleons stating he'll take the lot. Ron took it upon himself to grab a chocolate frog from the giant pile of candy between them. He looked down. "This is Scabbers by the way, he's quite pathetic isn't he?" "Just a little bit." Harry softly said. I giggled under my breath. "Fred gave me a spell to turn him yellow, want to see?" Boasting. Like he could do anything. "Yeah!" Harry quickly said...is he really that excited to see him fail? I noticed him pulling out his wand as a girl with bushy hair stood beside a tall boy grasping his arm interrupted him. "Excuse me, have you seen a toad? This boy named Neville's lost it." She asked. She seemed rather in a rush. "No...?" Ron replied seeming rather annoyed. "Oh! You're doing magic? Let's see then!" The girl said. Annoying indeed. Ron cleared his throat. "Sunshine daisies, butter mellow. Turn this stupid fat rat yellow!" A little flash occurred as Scabbers retrieved his head out of the jelly bean box, though nothing happened. Ron looked at Harry giving him a shrug, earning one back. "Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good is it? Of course, I've only tried a few simple ones myself, but they've all worked for me." She bragged, reaching to grab out her wand as she took a seat next to me. I scooted over a little bit avoiding her as much as possible. "Example, Oculos Reparo!" she chanted as Harry's glasses fixed. "That's better isn't it?" She asked as he took off his glasses to gaze at the work she performed. "Holy cricket! You're Harry Potter! I'm Hermione Granger, and you are?" She gave him a disgusted look. "Um, Ron Weasley." "Pleasure" I heard as she turned her head back. Does she ever shut up? "You best change into your robes, I bet we will arrive rather soon." I couldn't handle this.

I got up and quickly decided to change into another compartment. As I slid the door closed I turned around rather swiftly knocking heads with someone. I soon find my body meeting with the floor. "Hey! Why don't you watch where you're go-" He stopped as he looked at me. "Oh it's you." It was Draco. The same cold voice and grey eyes that could pierce into your soul with one single look. He offered his hand out to help me. "I didn't mean to." I replied softly reaching out to accept his help; as I grabbed his hand, he tilted his gaze downward before me noticing the oddly red tint to his cheeks. Was he blushing? The train halted to a stop causing me to lose balance, falling into his chest. This time, the tables turned. It was now my face turning rather rosey. "You alright?" He asked seemingly concerned. "Yes, thank you..." I mumbled. It was silent for a bit. "I guess I will see you inside?" I tried breaking the silence...it didn't work too well for all he did was nod. We walked side by side as we stepped out meeting a giant man by the name Hagrid. "Alright, I am Rubues Hagrid. Let's load up and get y'all sorted shall we?" His voice boomed. I smiled as I gaze over to the Black Lake with the boats as they glowed over the water. I was dumbstruck.

Draco's POV

As I saw her smile, I reached for hand. I wanted to hold it but I pulled it away as she started to walk over to the boats. Feeling discouraged I decided to go ahead and follow her. "This is gonna be a great year." I thought to myself as I continued to smirk, pulling my hands behind my head.