Hyung I'll protect you!

The movie starts out okay. Rapmon turns off all the lights to make things a little scarier and all the members see is the glowing screen in front of them. They all stay tightly together, bunched on the two couches.

Jungkook cuddles up in blankets, feeling warm and comfortable, while V is stiff, watching the screen intently. He's not scared, at all. He just wants to look tough, incase a jump scare does happen to surprise him. Then there's Jhope, squeezing Jimins hand even though nothing has happened in the movie yet. Suga watches with a straight face, Rapmon tries. Jin hides his face behind a pillow, quietly mumbling that the movie is scary, every time the screen fades to black.

The first jump scare comes 15 minutes into the movie and everyone is surprised. But what's even more surprising is when V screams, wrapping his arms around the maknae and hiding his face, while Jhope just squeezes Jimins hand, with less fear than the non-scared members.

"I thought you weren't scared of scary movies hyung!" Jungkook said, looking down at the scared V, who's currently squeezing the life out of him. V waits for the scary commotion on the TV to go away before he finally retracts his face from Jungkooks chest. And he's a little embarrassed when he looks up to watch the maknae, laughing slightly.

"Yah Jungkook, I'm not scared of the movie. I thought I saw a spider crawling on the screen." V says with a crimson face, pulling a blanket off of Jungkook to put it on himself and hide a little bit more. Jungkook just laughs more and his hyung flicks him for being too loud.

"Jungkookie it's not funny!" V says a little less seriously, turning back to face the screen again.

Then he notices Jungkook leaning in a little, to whisper something in his ear.

"Don't worry hyung, I'll protect you." He says giddily and receives a slap on the head in return. Little does he know, under the blankets covering V's face, his cheeks are now growing redder and redder by the second and he has no clue why.

There's no action in the movie for almost half an hour and Jhope and Jin are thankful for that. However, it starts to get boring, and Rapmon has already fallen asleep, leaning his head on Jins shoulder. Jimin also starts to doze off, but Jhope still holds his hand incase another pop out happens.

It's already 12:30am and they have a concert tomorrow afternoon. Usually on concert nights, the members go to sleep early to rest up for the next day but they all felt lively on this specific night, until now of course.

"It's not scary Jhope." Jimin mumbles in his sleep, stirring a little until he's hugging Jhope. Jhope now has his eyes closed too. Jungkook looks their way, noticing the two members cutely cuddled together. Now the only members that are still awake are Suga, V and Jungkook, as Jin had also fallen asleep, leaning against Rapmon head.

Suga finally takes his eyes off of the screen to notice the not-fun crowd, and he rolls his eyes. Of course the one movie he choses, everyone falls asleep.

V also starts to feel tired, but for some reason he can't close his eyes. He moves a blanket off of him and sits up a bit, focusing back in the bright screen. Jungkook also drops a blanket from his body and scoots an inch closer to his hyung.

"Are you still scared hyung?" Jungkook says, planning on bothering V even more. However it's not easy to crack V, so he glances at the younger member, showing no emotion.

"Nope, not at all Kookie. I'm tough." He says with full confidence, not even looking back at the maknae. That's when suddenly, the daughter in the movie gets attacked by something absolutely horrifying. And in that moment, V's toughness is well, questioned.

Once he's done yelling, V slowly opens his eyes, only to see complete darkness. He breaths deeply, his heart still pounding.

"Where am I?" He thinks to himself, suddenly smelling a familiar cologne. It's a comforting smell and he doesn't want to back away. Suddenly though, a light tap on his back reminds him of the situation.