Hyung...

Rapmon is up early, anxious for their concert today. He takes a shower, changes into some clothes and goes on his phone for a bit.

The other day, the pictures from their beach photoshoot were posted. So he decides to go and check on them. First he checks the group pictures and scrolls through the comments. They make him smile, seeing how everyone seems to enjoy the pictures. They even comment on his happy the boys look to be resting at the beach!

However, Rapmon suddenly comes upon a comment that catches his eye.

Jungkook and V are always together in every shoot. I feel they have a secret relationship!

He reads the comment, then scrolls back up to the picture. Jungkook and V are laughing with each other in the picture, V holding onto Jungkook's arm. He decides it's just one comment and ignores it.

However, as he scrolls down further, everyone seems to be commenting the same thing. Jungkook and V, dating? Vkook, the two lovers. Taekook is real..they don't even try to hide it.

Rapmon usually doesn't worry about these kinds of things, however in this case, more than half of the comments have something to do with Jungkook and V, dating. And in the past, he's already had conflict with his manager about them.

Rapmon knows the two boys aren't dating. That would never be allowed. Their managers would never allow anything like that to happen, therefore Rapmon gets a little worried for the duo. What if the manager catches these comments? What if he separates them again?

~

The members wait patiently back stage as their intro video starts to play. They're all buzzing with nerves and excitement. Rapmon is buzzing with paranoia, and a little bit of worry.

It's not new for him to see comments like that. Sometimes they talk about him and Jin, sometimes they talk about Jimin and Suga or Jhope. However he's never seen so many people talk and V and Jungkook.

Rapmon's thoughts quickly get interrupted when the crew is calling them to head up to the stage. He quickly focuses his thoughts back to the concert and puts on a big smile while entering the grand stage.

The turnout is great, causing his heart to heat up as he see's the crowd, lit with army bombs. Everything will be okay.

However throughout the concert, Jungkook and V seem to be extra touchy. They stick by each other's sides like glue, and follow each other everywhere. During their performances, Jungkook kicks V's butt multiple times and vice versa.

It's only when they're talking to the fans in their line up, that Rapmon starts to get antsy.

As Jin's talking, V's hand is ruffling Jungkook's hair. It's normal and totally fine, however the fans start to cheer extra loud when V starts to caress the maknae's face and Rapmon knows what the fans will say about it.

He decides to make a move. A discreet move. It's almost Jungkook's turn to speak, so when Jin is done, Rapmon heads over to Jungkook, who's standing at the end of their line up.

He looks at the two of them, before grabbing Jungkook's mic and replacing it with his own, as if pretending Jungkook's mic wasn't working. As he does that, he takes a step between V and Jungkook. Then he nods for the maknae to speak.

V discards his hand from Jungkook's soft hair as Rapmon comes between them. He steps back a little, confused at why Rapmon would stand between them.

Suddenly though, Rapmon glances over to V, with a look that V hasn't seen very often. It's a look of "stop or you'll get caught." V decides not to ask and he keeps his distance.

Their first costume change goes quickly and Rapmon just barely has time to talk to both boys. However he manages to tell Jungkook and V both, to stay away from each other for today. They look at him with very confused faces, but Rapmon tells them not to question it.

~

The rest of the concert, Jungkook and V do not interact. They stay far from each other. Once in a while, Jungkook makes eye contact with his hyung from across the stage, but other than that they don't go near each other.

V decides to play with Jimin instead, whereas Jungkook sticks tightly with Suga and Rapmon is satisfied.