Hyung what are you doing?

Jimin and V are both squished in Jimin's bottom bunk, talking about the concert. And about a certain maknae.

"So, you think you like Jungkook? Like as more than friends?" Jimin asks V for one final time.

V nods. It took a lot of for him to admit it, however he's felt it for a little while now.

"I'm tired, let's go to sleep." V suddenly says, yawning as he pulls Jimin down onto the bed.

"Noo Tae! We have to figure this out. What are you going to do? Does he like you back?" Jimin starts asking V a bunch of questions that he never really thought about.

"Uhh." V starts to think hard about Jungkook. Has he shown any attraction? Does he actually like me? Was the kiss one sided?

"It's okay, we'll figure it out tomorrow, it's our final concert." Jimin notices V thinking too hard about it all. He pats V on the back before sliding into his bed.

"Thanks Jiminie. See you tomorrow." V says, walking out of Jimin's room with many questions in his head.

He heads to his dorm, carefully not to wake Rapmon up.

~

It's the their last concert. They've had a busy month promoting Run, and now it's time they have a break from performances after today.

Jungkook finds himself feeling quite nervous while standing back stage. He has yet to talk to V, and they still haven't talked since.. well the kiss.

V is also antsy, talking to Jimin to distract himself from the maknae who's standing behind them.

"Tae, remember that you should figure things out soon. The fans will for sure notice if something's off between you two." Jimin says as last minute advice before they're told to head out to the stage.

"I know Jiminie. I have a plan." V says with confidence in his voice as he begins to walk with Jimin to the stage.

Let's hope things go okay.

~

The concert is tiring but the members all go full out for their last concert. After Run, Jungkook is sweating a lot. He heads to the side of the stage to grab a towel.

After wiping off his sweat, he throws the towel back down and reaches for the water bottle near his foot.

However V grabs it first, lifting the water bottle from the ground. Without looking at Jungkook, he screws open the cap and lifts the bottle to his mouth.

Jungkook waits, staring at the member for the first time that day. His heart starts to pound, feeling nervous when he's near V.

V finishes drinking and he hands the water bottle to Jungkook. Jungkook goes to grab it, looking at V in the process. They make eye contact for a good 5 seconds before V's letting the water bottle go and walking away.

Jungkook sighs before taking a swig of water.

They perform I need you, butterfly and some older songs before costume change.

Jungkook changes into cooler clothes because he's extra hot during this concert.

Once they get back on stage, they get into positions to sing house of cards. During this song, there's no choreo so usually they just walk around and make sure to wave to all the armies.

Jungkook however notices V, trailing behind him. He tries to ignore it as he sings his part, but V comes up beside him once it's his turn to sing.

V glances to Jungkook on his side as he sings, making eye contact again. And to make matters worse, V winks. He winks at Jungkook.

Jungkook's cheeks turn slightly red, memories flashing back to yesterday's kiss and V's arms tightly gripping his neck.

Jungkook separates from the older member and tries to get his head back together. V also separates, heading to opposite sides of the stage.

However nearing the middle of the song, all the members meet back up in the middle. Jungkook begins singing his part, focused on hitting the right notes. He closes his eyes during the higher notes.

When Jungkook opens his eyes, he's surprised to catch V, standing right in front of him. He's also surprised when V reaches his arm out and grips Jungkook's shoulder, harmonizing with the boy.

Jungkook tries not to be flustered as he sings the rest of the chorus, V harmonizing deeply with him. V's eyes are deep brown, and Jungkook gets lost in them as he's singing. V holds their eye contact tightly, not threatening to let it go anytime soon.

Rapmon see's the two members having this moment, however before he can cut between them, Jin is dancing next to him, like a crazy person. Rapmon starts to laugh, before joining Jin in his interesting dance.

Jimin stands with Suga and Jhope, watching Jungkook and V from afar. He and Hobi give each other the look, knowing exactly what the boys are feeling for each other. They can't even seem to hide it on stage anymore.

~

The members all give long speeches, and are surprised to shed some tears. Not Suga or Rapmon, or Jungkook, but V definetly sheds tears along with Jhope.

V waves to the sea of armies before the concert ends and he's leaving the stage with tears.

This isn't my fav chapter and it could be better but sorryyy, I didn't really know how to write it... anyways things will get more interesting in the next few chapters😏😏😏