Hyung we're attractive...

The members all get together in the studio room, sitting around the table.

They patiently wait for their manager to come back before hearing who the winning team is for this mission.

"I think my team won for sure." Rapmon says, wrapping his arms around Jin and Suga, who shrugs him off.

"Nah, me and Jimin did really good, sexy posing." Jhope says, exaggerating a sexy face that makes the members laugh.

"Kookie and I already won." V adds in a bored voice. Everyone turns to look at the weirdly confident V.

"Yeah we did take some pretty good pictures." Jungkook says. The other members start to get curious, whereas they never actually saw the duo because they had left the room.

"We'll just have to see when the pictures come out." Rapmon says, staring at the door.

Ten minutes later, Bts is sitting in front of their manager who has finally decided on the winner.

He decides to show everyone their two best pictures before choosing the winner.

First is Jin's team.

The first picture is them three sitting on a ledge, just smiling and being silly.

"Ah what am I doing with my face." Jin complains when he sees himself doing duck lips in the picture. Rapmon and Suga just laugh.

Their second picture is cuter, Rapmon is hugging Jin from the side and his eyes are squeezed shut. Jin looks more like a model in this picture, doing a peace sign while Suga is doing a thumbs up.

"These are your best pictures

"These are your best pictures." Their manager says and they clap, proud of the pictures.

"Next we have Jhope and Jimin."

They anticipate excitedly as their manager reaches for their first picture on the table in front of him.

They both stare at the picture in awe. Jhope and Jimin are both facing each other in the picture, both leaning their heads back with their eyes closed. The picture brings out both of their jaw lines really well and it's black and white instead of being colourful.

"I like this one

"I like this one." Jhope says when the next one pops up.

It's a picture of Jhope smiling brightly while Jimin is hugging him from behind. It's cute and playful, and they're happy with the results.

Lastly is V and Jungkook. They're sitting next to each other, nervously awaiting the turnout of their own photos.

In their first picture, both of them are standing side to side with serious faces. V isn't looking at the camera in this picture however it still turned out a lot better than he'd have thought.

"Wow Jungkook you look old here

"Wow Jungkook you look old here." Rapmon says, looking at Jungkooks glaring face in the picture.

"Yeah I make V look younger." He teases and V punches his arm.

Their next picture is even better. The photographer caught the exact moment when V put his hand in Jungkooks hair when they were sitting on the bed. The picture is really good and Jungkook is surprised because he wasn't even acting in the picture but he looks like a model.'

They all applaud for each other, quietly hoping to be the winners.

"Now, this one was hard. There was two groups that we had trouble choosing from." Their manager says, looking at all the boys.

"Jhopes group and Jungkooks group, you both took really good pictures. But we have to choose one." Their manager says, turning to the crew behind him who also has a say in the winner.

Jin, Rapmon and Suga just clap, knowing they wouldn't have really won by the way they fooled around so much.

"We had originally chosen Jhopes group-"

Jhope starts to cheer loudly, screaming while Jimin pulls Jhopes arm, trying to listen to their manager.

"However-"

Jhope stops all of a sudden, looking at his manager with sadness.

"Jungkook and V took more artistic looking pictures and managed to capture more votes. Sorry Jhope and Jimin." Jhope slouches his shoulders, however he quickly changes his mood and claps happily for the winning duo.

"You two will have dinner tonight at the Korean BBQ place across from your dorms. Here's the card you will use to pay." Their manager hands the card full of money to V, who placed it in his wallet safely.

"Well hyung, are you ready to eat?" Jungkook says with a bright smile, annoying the other members who'll be eating in tonight.

A bonus is that Jungkook and V will no longer have to attend the dance practise tonight. V's grateful because he's still sore from their busy schedule.