Hyung lets go eat!

Once getting home from the photoshoot, the winning duo separates to their rooms to change for supper.

Jimin walks with in V and Jungkook goes to his room alone.

"Taetae I'm so jealous of you. I want free food so badd." Jimin pouts.

"Well then maybe you should get better looking."

And V receives a hard punch from his best friend.

"Yah I'm just kidding Jiminie. Maybe we just have a better chemistry." V says trying to sound arrogant but he regrets what he says then second it comes out.

"I have noticed you guys fooling around a lot more... and glancing at each other every single minute." Jimin says raising an eyebrow.

"Ah what are you saying Chim Chim. I do that with everyone." V defends himself, however his best friend can always see through him.

"Tae... if you had a secret, you'd tell me right?" Jimin asks all of a sudden.

"Yeah? Of course Jiminie, I tell you everything." Confusion fills V as to why Jimin would bring something like that up.

"Well, then can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"Do you..... maybe... like Jungkook?"

V chokes on the water he's drinking, coughing loudly as he tries to grab air.

Once his coughing fit is done, it's replaced with laughter.

"Ahhh Jiminie.. you.. you're so.. funny ah." He says through laughing fits and Jimin doesn't find it all that funny. He looks up at V.

"Tae I'm being serious."

V stops laughing suddenly, standing up straight and looking at The very serious Jimin.

"Uh...no. I could never like a member from our group because it's against the rules. Plus..I'm not even gay last time I checked." V says, thinking hard in the back of his head. Jimin just observes his best friend, looking for any hint of hesitation. He's about to ask another question when V interrupts-

"Well look at the time Jiminie, I gotta go on my date... I mean supper with Jungkook.. haha..ah see ya."

And with that, V is rushing past his best friend and down the hallway to his room.

Aish that boy... Jimin thinks.

V shuts himself in his room, breathing heavily with his back against the door.

"Taehyung you okay?" Rapmon asks, sitting on the bed in front of V and V jumps with a shriek.

"NAMJOON DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT." He yells, clutching his chest so that his heart doesn't jump out of it.

"Sorry sorry! Are you getting ready for the dinner? I mean it's already 7pm." Rapmon says, checking the time on his phone.

"7!?!? I gotta go!" V panics, stumbling over to his closet and grabbing some quick clothes before running out the room and to the bathroom.

He changes quickly into a white floral dress shirt  with a black tie and black dress pants. Then V slips on his Gucci shoes and grabs a few accessories for his fingers and wrist. He checks himself out in the mirror and maybe takes a few selfies before rushing out of the bathroom.

However two steps out the door and V is running back to the bathroom, grabbing his bottle of cologne. He sprays himself more than needed and quickly swishes some mouth wash around in his mouth, before once again leaving the bathroom.

It's not even a date or anything, you don't have to look or smell that good, he thinks.

However what he doesn't know is that Jungkook is currently in the same state, pacing in his own room, drowning himself in cologne and fixing his hair every two seconds.

He wears a white shirt with a long blue blazer that ends just above his knees. Jungkook can't find any nice pants though so he throws on a pair of black jeans.

The two boys are finally done getting ready and the other members watch as they recklessly rush out the door.

"Be home before 11 okay?" Jin says in a motherly tone as V is turning the door handle.

Jin knows the boys wouldn't stay out from 7-11 so he doesn't worry too much.

They nod impatiently and wish the boys good luck at their dance practise.

And with that, Jungkook and V are out the door, headed to the Korean BBQ restaurent across from their dorms.

Luckily it's walking distance so they don't have to include any crew or managers into getting them there.

Instead they get to enjoy a bright and breezy walk, alone together.