Hyung, my love

Final~

"It's gonna be okay Kookie." V tells the maknae as they're standing in Jungkook's room. The rest of the members are in the living room, gathered around the table waiting for the duo to come back.

Little do they know, the boys have a confession to make.

"What if they get mad! Namjoon is sure to get mad, especially after he tried to keep us separate for so long... and what abou.."

V's lips come in contact with Jungkook's all of a sudden, interrupting the maknae. Jungkook feels V's comforting hand, cupping his face as he kisses him. Then he pulls back, face inches away as he looks at Jungkook.

"Kook, trust me." V whispers and Jungkook's heart flutters.

"O..okay." Jungkook huffs, before letting V lead him out of the room and down to the living room.

The members are all talking together, not even noticing the boys coming in.

Until Jin turns around.

"Yahh they're finally here! We can eat now." He says, abruptly standing up to go get the food. However V tells him to sit down for another few minutes.

"Why? What's going on Tae?" Jimin asks looking from V to Jungkook, who's standing slightly behind V.

"I have an announcement, well, we have an announcement." V says, and he finds Jungkook's hand and intertwines their fingers.

Jungkook's heart beats so quickly, even through the warmth of V's hand. V squeezes Jungkook's clammy hand tightly before looking back to the slightly confused members.

"Jungkook and I..." Jimin's face starts to form a smile. Jin and Suga are frozen, just staring blankly at the duo. Rapmon looks a little skeptical and Jhope is ready to jump.

"We're dating." V says and his voice comes out a bit more shaky than before.

And the moment seems frozen.

First is Jimin, who smiles joyfully, proud of his best friend for finally getting the guy that he's liked. Jhope is next, who goes from suprised to clapping like a happy penguin.

Then Jin who's more surprised. Suga nods, seemingly normal.

And then there's Rapmon.

He's shocked, to say the least.

"Since when! Why didn't you tell me Taehyungie." Jimin pouts, getting up and approaching the two boys.

"It's been two and a half weeks now. It hasn't been long but we were still figuring things out." V says, turning back to see how Jungkook's handling. He's smiling but there's still a little bit of worry on his face. His eyes on Rapmon, who's still hasn't moved.

"Yeahh this is so exciting!" Jhope says, turning to Jin and Suga. They nod with slightly less enthusiasm but they're still proud and have warm smiles on their faces.

"Rapmon..." V says, looking to his roommate for approval.

"I can't... believe it?" Rapmon says, looking more at the ground then up at the boys.

"A..are you mad?" Jungkook asks, feeling ashamed for making the leader unhappy.

"Mad?" Rapmon says suddenly, looking back up to the worried Jungkook. Jungkook nods, seeking any kind of reaction from Rapmon.

"I'm pretty happy about this." He says suddenly, causing everyone to turn around.

"Huh?" Jin says, wondering why the leader has a strange smirk on his face.