Hyung sucks

WARNING

Smutty smut up ahead 😏

Another warning....

This is my first time writing smut 😩

Before giving Jungkook a chance to think, V rolls his hips against Jungkook, causing the younger to gasp from the sudden friction.

"Tae wha.."

Jungkook is interrupted by V's lips closing on his own. He kisses back as the older pins his hands down on either sides of the couch.

They make out for a while V grinds his hips against Jungkook. It gets pretty heated quickly and Jungkook breaths are ragged.

"Jungkook-ah, is this okay?" V asks breathlessly between kisses.

"Mmm yeah." Jungkook says, his eyes closed as V kisses down his neck, leaving a few non-obvious hickeys. He then slides down lower, lifting Jungkook's shirt up to expose his stomach.

"Kook, shirt off." V says with a smirk, a smirk that sends heat to Jungkook's lower region. Both of them feel impatient after so many years of not being allowed to touch anyone for the sake of being idols.

Jungkook pulls his shirt off his head before laying back down, V snaking his head just above Jungkook's belly button. He licks a strip of Jungkook's stomach, leading his tongue all the way up to the maknae's left nipple.

Then V sucks it, earning a satisfying moan from the maknae. Jungkook squirms in place, feeling pleasure wash over him.

V then brings his hands down to the top of Jungkook's jeans, looking up at the maknae for approval. Jungkook just nods quickly, starting to feel even more impatient as he grows hotter by the second.

V slides off Jungkook's pants and all that's left is his thin boxers. Before anything, V also sheds his own shirt and pants off. Jungkook watches him thoroughly, with desire.

Finally V is wearing only boxers, just like the maknae. He climbs back on top of Jungkook so they're face to face. Jungkook takes in the beautiful sight of V's tanned, shirtless body hovering over him.

"You know....I've liked you for a while now Kook." V says, feeling more confident then usual.

Jungkook is surprised by V's sudden confession but he smiles when he hears it.

"Me too Tae." Jungkook says in return, lifting his head up to catch V's lips. The kiss is sweet however it's cut short when V retracts his mouth from the maknae's lips and down to his lower stomach.

Jungkook gives him a nod when V glances back up at the maknae. V then darts his eyes over Jungkook's crotch, covered by his boxers.

He slowly pulls Jungkook's boxers down, anticipating what's underneath, suddenly revealing Jungkook's thick member.

"Wow Kook." V gasps, licking his lips at the sight. Jungkook giggles a little before V lowers himself just above Jungkook's hard member. His breath teasing the maknae.

"Is this okay?" V asks for the second time, and Jungkook nods aggressively.

"More than okay." He huffs.

V takes that as the signal, and lowers his mouth slowly around the tip of Jungkook's dick. He sucks the tip, already tasting the precum.

"Ahh Tae." Jungkook closes his eyes tight, leaning his head back as the older member sucks his dick.

V takes Jungkook in deeper, swirling his tongue around his member, which causes more moans to come from the maknae. Suddenly Jungkook's hand finds itself tightly in V's hair.

V continues to suck up and down Jungkook's shaft, his own member growing harder and harder. Jungkook moans loudly as V flicks his tongue over his tip with his skilled tongue.

"Hyung-ah...have you done this before?" Jungkook asks, loving the feeling of V's hot mouth around his..

"Nah, you're my first." V says, lifting his mouth from Jungkook's member with a popping sound.

Jungkook licks his lips at the sight of V's pink and swollen lips, stretching back around his member.

And suddenly, V begins deep throating Jungkook. Jungkook feels heat building up in his stomach and he tugs V's hair even harder. His eyes squeeze shut and he braces himself.

"Hyung...I..I'm gonna..." Jungkook can't finish his sentence before he feels pure bliss. He's speechless as he releases like never before and when he squints his eyes open, V's mouth is still on his member, swallowing him dry.

The taste isn't so pleasant in V's mouth, however it's totally worth Jungkook's glowing expression. His eyes are lidded, mouth agape as he breaths heavily.

V pulls away from Jungkook's member and wipes his mouth before putting the maknae's boxers back on and sliding himself back up to Jungkook's face.

Jungkook however, doesn't look so happy. His eyebrows are pursed together and his mouth in a pout, causing V to feel a little worried.

"What's wrong?" V asks, hoping this is what Jungkook had wanted.

"What about you?" Jungkook says, looking down at the tent in V's boxers.

"Next time." V says, feeling relived that Jungkook wasn't actually disappointed.

He sees Jungkook feeling bad about not getting the job done but V knows the members will be back very, very soon. Jungkook just nods, before lazily pulling V into a sweet kiss. He tastes himself in V's mouth and it's weird, but also kind of...hot.

"Hyung?"

"Yeah?"

"I had a lot of fun." Jungkook says, sounding a little more sleepy as he pulls V down into a hug. V closes his eyes and smiles warmly against Jungkook's chest.

"Me too Kookie." He says, snuggling tightly into Jungkook's body.

15 minutes later Jungkook wakes up, waking V up and rushing to get his pants back on before the members get home.

(Do you like my title...😏)

AHHHH IDK ABOUT THIS

IM SORRY IF IT WAS BAD

sadly there's another smutty chapter coming after this SO YOU CAN SUFFER EVEN MORE