Hyung I like you

V doesn't know why he did it. Or what brought him to kiss Jungkook without thinking. However as he was standing there, staring at a very sad Jungkook, his heart sank.

And V doesn't like the look of Jungkook being sad because of him. And for some reason, his eyes were trained tightly on Jungkook's pouting lips. And when Jungkook got mad about the word friendship, V knew Jungkook was expecting something else, something more.

So he decided to kiss Jungkook. Because a feeling in his gut told him that they both wanted it. Maybe it was a little soon, maybe it was wrong, but V does not regret the five seconds that his lips were connected with the maknae's.

~

Jungkook is surprised when V's lips suddenly connect with his. Or how V pulls him deeper into the kiss. Jungkook doesn't know what to do, so he closes his eyes and allows V to kiss him harder. However he suddenly remembers where they are and how the concert is going on. So Jungkook pushes away quickly, his wide eyes trained on V.

"Wha..." Jungkook starts but V's grabbing Jungkook in no time and dragging him down the hallway, back to the changing rooms.

"Where have you been? We don't have much ti.." the stylist starts.

"Just spray his hair, it's fine." V says, cutting the hair dresser off from her panic. She looks at Jungkook's gelled hair, deciding to just leave it like that. She sprays some hairspray in both of the members hair and beckons them towards the back stage door.

Once they enter through the door, Jungkook feels a tornado of emotions hitting him.

Why did V kiss me? Why did I let him? Why was I mad again? Was I jealous when he was with Jimin? Do we ignore each other on stage?

His mind has never been so all over the place.

"Kook? Jungkook?"

Jungkook looks up from the ground, not realizing he was frozen in place. V's standing in front of him, watching the maknae with confusion.

"Let's go Jungkook!" V says, turning back around to walk through the confusing area. Jungkook just follows without a word. He hears the music getting louder and louder, clouding his thoughts.

"Tae where the hell were you two? We're on in a minute!" Jimin says, jittery with nerves. V apologizes and Jungkook just stands next to his hyung with an empty head.

"Come on Kookie, let's go." V turns back around and smiles brightly before they head onto the stage.

~

Jungkook is definetly distracted on stage. He tries to be professional. He tries not to glance over at V and Jimin. Or make eye contact. Or blush. But he's never felt so many emotions before so they're harder to hide than he had expected.

The concert still goes well, even though Jungkook and V don't interact much. Jungkook is just relived when he can walk off the stage and finally get away from all the questionable looks from the rest of the members.

His voice had cracked a few times during run, and he did slip once or twice after during I need you. It's definetly un-like him.

"Jungkoookkk I need to talk to you."
Jhope says once they're both done changing.

"Come to my room tonight." Jungkook says, walking away from Jhope. Jhope just frowns, wondering what's gotten into the maknae.

~

"Knock knock." Jungkook hears on his door. It's 11pm and he knows exactly who it is.

"Come in." Jhope opens the door quickly before walking over to Jungkook who's sitting in bed on his phone.

"So what's up Hobi?" Jungkook asks, placing how phone down on his bed.

"Sooo, today I noticed you seemed a little...distracted? Is there anything going on?" Jhope asks, on a more serious note than he normally is.

Jungkook just squirms in his bed, wondering if he should tell Jhope or not.

"Mm not much."

"You're lying."

"It's nothing."

"Tell me or I'll take away your iron man movies." Jungkook's eyes widen all of a sudden, angry at himself for letting Jhope blackmail him.

"Fine." He says, and Jhope excitedly jumps on the bed, laying down next to Jungkook.

"I've just been conflicted about something."

"Something?"

"Okay no, someone."

"Who!" Jhope beams, squirming closer to the maknae. Jungkook just scoots farther from Jhope, bringing his knees up to his chest.

"About Taehyung." Jungkook says.

"Did something happen? Did the manager talk to you guys again?" Jhope starts to ask, but Jungkook waves him off.

"No, not really. Well, Rapmon warned us that we're getting too close. Apparently the fans started noticing again." Jhope looks at Jungkook with confusion.

"But I thought you didn't care about stuff like that?" He says.

"I don't. It's not really that." Jungkook says, confusing himself. What am I trying to say?

"I'm just more conflicted about... my feelings." Jungkook says, scratching his head as he realizes what he said was a pretty obvious answer.

"Kook, how do you feel about Tae? You mean like friend or best friend?" Jhope says. Jungkook sighs, knowing no one would get it. Not even Jhope.

"Ahh, forget it." Jungkook kicks his legs out, frustrated with his feelings.

"You gotta tell me Kookie!" Jhope nags, pulling on Jungkook's arm.

"I think..."

Jhope stops pulling and looks at Jungkook, awaiting his answer.

"I have feelings... for Tae." He admits.

Guesss whattt!!!

I'm probably posting 2 chapters today :)))

This one is more about Jungkook's feelings and then next one is about Tae's feelings!!!

Enjoyyy