Hyung what do we do?

After getting home that night from the concert, the members went straight to their rooms to sleep.

The vibe in Rapmon and V's room was a little awkward.

V kept replaying moments from the concert in his head. The moment Rapmon had separated him and Jungkook. Or the glances he gave them to stay away from each other. He wants to ask Rapmon what it was all about, but at the same time he doesn't.

However Rapmon seems to be reading V's mind as he see's V standing awkwardly in the doorway, zoning out.

"Taehyung, come here we need to talk." Rapmon says. V's awoken from his thoughts. He nervously walks over to Rapmon, who's sitting on the top bunk bed.

V pulls up a chair and sits in front of the bunk beds, looking up at the leader.

"I'm sorry about today. About separating you and Jungkook." He starts. V shifts uncomfortably, not wanting to hear what he's going to say.

"I'm glad that you guys are getting closer again, like you used to be during the debut days. However remember what happened back then?" Rapmon says, refreshing V's thoughts with the past.

V had almost completely forgot about that. The past. The debut days. The times him and Jungkook were so close. Or the time their manager would separate them because they were too close, on and off camera.

After they had been separated back then, Jungkook and V had stopped being close for a while. V would be more attached to Jimin and Jungkook would be with usually Suga or Jhope. 

Only a few months ago did they finally start to repair the gap they had accidentally created between them from the separation.

"I wasn't trying to separate you guys permanently. I'm just trying to warn you before one of our managers steps in. " Rapmon looks down at V, who's now looking down at the wooden floor boards.

"On social media, most of the comments I've seen have been about how close you and Jungkook are. That's fine, you know how we get those comments all the time. However a lot of fans are trying to believe that you guys have a secret relationship."

V looks up all of a sudden, thinking about Rapmon's words. Secret relationship? Jungkook and I? V looks to Rapmon, shaking his head.

"That's not what's going on." V says, defending himself.

"I know. Of course, that would never be allowed. However the fans would believe it any day, so for a little while you both should minimize the fan service. At least between each other."

V laughs in his head at that. Fan service? He had never thought of it as fan service. Him and Jungkook were just being themselves and doing what they wanted.

"Alright. Thanks Namjoon." V says. He gets up from his chair and carries it back over to the desk before sliding into bed with a lot on his mind.

~

Jungkook lays in bed, thinking about the concert. He thinks about how it's going to be tomorrow, and what he's supposed to do during that concert.

Maybe him and V will be fine again. They'll just do what they always do and fool around like the fans expect.

Or maybe Rapmon will warn them again.

Jungkook had not even realized that him and V were getting close again. It just felt natural to him. And it's scary to see now how they've gotten away with being so close again, without their manager noticing.

The separation can't happen again. He doesn't want to create another gap. Jungkook missed V more than he thought. He missed talking to V, or taking pictures with him. Jungkook really missed going to sleep with V and cuddling.

In the past, they had occasionally slept together, when they were too tired to go back to their dorms or when one of them was having a rough day.

Jungkook thinks back to how they used to tell each other everything. He wants it back. He wants it all to be good again. And it was just starting to be good again.

This time, he won't mess it up.

Sorrryyy for the angst.... it won't get too bad I promise everything will get better! And btw everyone, THANKS!

We've now hit 500+ reads in only a few days thank you all so much:)