Meet The Jerk

Thanks for making it to this chapter :)

Awesome cover by @missjordanxoxo

------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2

Daisy

  Where the hell is that jerk? Not that I care but I can't turn in my ticket to Mr. Fiddles without my partner.

I snort, Fiddles, what kind of name is that?

I am not really surprised that Hunter showed up late, in fact, I wish he gets left behind but that's not possible because of three reasons.

1. His dad is one of the partners of the school.

2. His family owns this airport

3. Both the students and teachers of Gale high school adore him and his troop of friends because they are all rich as hell.

It's not that all other students are poor or anything, after all, Gale high school is for the prestigious; we're all heirs or heiresses to something. Some are just superior to others. I look around the private section of the airport where we were currently waiting.

As if summoned by my thoughts, three sport cars show up and park in the space that was reserved specially for them. I guess they felt they were all too good compared to all the other students to consider riding with everyone in the bus like the school recommended. Hunter's friends climb out and start approaching the airport's entrance while hollering greetings and playful insults to their teammates.

  As if in a chick flick in which the heroes come out of the car in slow motion and then proceed to wave their hair and laugh, Hunter and Dean exits the last car and just like that, they have everyone's attention. I hear a few girls giggling beside me and I feel like smacking sense into them. Are you blind? Hunter is a freaking asshole!

Okay, I won't lie, while Dean is really good looking; Hunter's attractiveness beats Dean's by a long shot. With his chiseled jaw, His blond hair and hazel eyes and his ripped but not overly muscular body, he is every girl's dream.

But the thing about him that annoys me is that he is the most arrogant playboy I've ever seen. He knows he's attractive and he isn't afraid to use it against girls. For me, that kills all his good-looks.

Dean on the other hand is the guy I've been crushing on since junior year, I know he also messes around with girls but he's the most laid back guy I've ever seen. I'm broken out of my train of thought as I focus on the approaching figures of Hunter and Dean.

As they walk pass me, Dean offers a "Hi Daisy" and I go red in the face. Thankfully though, he doesn't notice, but Hunter; that jerk, smirks as if he knows a secret I don't as he and Dean struts on. 

"Huh, would you look at that. You're so cute. Did Dean say hi to you again? You've got to be cool about it, you seriously need lessons from the master who in case you're wondering is me" Chloe says as she and Bloom who are both my best friend approach me.

I blush harder and then mumble a weak "shut up" causing them to chuckle louder.

"Damn, he looks good enough to eat" Chloe suddenly says referring to Hunter whose back is currently facing us as he talks with his group of friends which makes me glare at her in reprimand.

As if sensing that we were talking about him, he turns and winks at Chloe who in turn goes red in the face. I snort, master, my foot.

              Since Hunter a.k.a the jerk had finally decided to show up, I can now turn in my ticket. I walk up to their group and tap his shoulder. All eyes in the group turn to me; eyes belonging to Hunter, Dean, Mark, Daniel, Blake and Tyler. His friends are pretty cool though unlike him. They all mutter things like

"Hi daisy",

"What's up?"

"how ya doing?"

"looking good babe", the last one coming from Blake who flirts with anything with a skirt. I respond to their greetings while Hunter excuses himself from the conversation.

He scowls at me as soon as we're away from his friends.

"What now, did your witch coven ask you to come gouge my heart out for dinner" Hunter asks and I scowl back at him.

"We were supposed to turn in our tickets together earlier as partners and if a certain annoying brat hadn't been late, I would be happily settled in the plane by now. I wonder what Mr. Fiddles was thinking pairing me up with you" I yell at him.

"Tough luck, you're stuck with me and it's not as if I want to be paired with you either. I would've preferred someone a little bit more..............." he runs his eyes up and down my body  and turns his mouth up into a sneer "......eye catching". he completes.

I scowl harder and angrily march to where Mr. Fiddles was collecting and rearranging tickets in wishing I could strangle his arrogance out of him. At least, he had the decency to follow me. After our names had been registered, we were asked to proceed into the plane.

            I was assigned the seat between Dean and Hunter making me particularly giddy, though I knew Hunter's presence would dampen my excitement a little bit but I wouldn't let it weigh me down because Dean would be there.Maybe this time, I would actually have enough courage to hold a normal conversation with him.

Making my way back to my friends, I spot Hunter shoving his tongue down a girl's throat in a corner. I shake my head in disgust and probably pity for the girl whose name I'm sure he won't remember tomorrow. Somebody then taps me on the shoulder and I fly out of my skin in fright.

"Calm down Daisy, It's just me" A deep chuckle escapes from the person who almost scared me to death and I almost melt into a puddle of goo because I'd recognize that voice anywhere.

                       ******************************************                                                                                                      Here's the second chapter guys. Wait, I know what you're thinking. You're thinking where is the goddamn drama???    Don't worry, drama is on it's way, it just got delayed by traffic 😁😂

Please support me by voting, commenting, sharing and following. Stay awesome 😎

-much love, Yvonne 💖💖💖