One by One

Hey guys, so sorry for the delayed update :( My exams are approaching.

Thank you so much for 6.51k reads and 953 votes. I love you all so much 😍😘😘

Please tag people you want to share this story with here 😁

P.S: I changed the picture of the dress in the previous chapter. I found a dress that suited what I had in my head. Go check it out 😜

This chapter is dedicated to _Coolaishakitty_

***********************

Hunter

Daisy suddenly pulls away from the kiss and I start to wonder why before I hear the incessant knocking on my car's window. I glance outside to see who the person is at the same time Daisy buries her face in my neck in embarrassment. I chuckle at her cuteness and I turn to glare at the intruders who are my friends. I wind down the car window.

What the hell are they doing here anyway?

Daisy mutters something into my neck but still refuses to lift her face while my friends keep standing there grinning like Cheshire cats.

Blake wiggles his eyebrows gesturing to the position we currently were in which I realized was very provocative. One of my hands was on Daisy's smooth creamy thigh while the other hand was at the back of her head. She was currently straddling me and her hands were around my neck with her warm breath hitting my neck. She shifts a little and I become aware of the not-so-little problem I have going on down south.

She finally lifts her face from my neck and moves to go back to her seat. Her shuffling on my lap makes a certain part of my anatomy more than excited. I quickly grab onto her waist to hold her in place and her cheeks flush a beautiful red when she realizes what's going on.

Someone clears their throat followed by snickers from the cock-blocking jerks.

"If you're done here, we should get going or else you'll miss your own engagement party" Mark says grinning widely and I feel like smacking his head. He's making my girl embarrassed.

My girl.........I like the sound of that.

I like it very much.

"What're you doing here in the first place?" I ask them still glaring and they all turn their eyes to glare at Daniel whose grin fades when he realizes he was the target of their evil eyes.

"He's the reason" They all say pointing at him.

"What?! It wasn't my fault, how am I supposed to know when a car decides to die?" Daniel defends himself.

"You forgot to fill it with gasoline!!!" Tyler States blankly.

"And then you fucking poured water into the gas tank praying it becomes gasoline! Who are you, Jesus the miracle worker?" Blake asks snorting.