I'm kissing you

*Back flips into the stage*
How are my awesome readers tonight? It's already so late here and I start to behave weird when I'm sleepy
😲 so I'm just gonna straight to the update.

P.S: Thank you so much for getting this book to 2.4k 😍😍😍

This chapter is dedicated to datgirljess I don't even think I have a word to describe her, she's just simply amazing. I 💜 you girl.

****************************
Daisy

"I'm waiting" she snarls.
Is this the same sister Hunter was talking about as if she was an angel? Well, he did mention that she sometimes act like an overbearing mother.

"Uhmm, yes I am" I answer her question.
She scans me from head to toe and then starts to fire me with questions.

"Do you like kids? What about animals? Who is your favorite Disney princess? Who would you choose between Edward and Jacob? And finally, do you love my brother?" She exhales after she finishes making me start to wonder what the point of this questioning is.

"Yeah, I do like kids and animals. My favourite disney princess is Tiana from the frog prince. Definitely Jacob and to answer your last question, I..........." I trail off unsure of how to answer.

For God's sake Daisy, you just have to say yes or no.

I surely don't love Hunter. I don't even like him. Okay the last part was a lie, I think it's time I accept the fact that I have a tiny crush on Hunter.

"Tiana! Oh, I love The frog prince too! It's just so romantic" She says eagerly her tone of voice and expression changing drastically as she comes to sit beside me.

She then starts to chat animatedly about all her favourite Disney movies and after keeping silent for a while, I start to talk back to her.
I've always wondered what having a younger sister feels like. And I think they are not that bad.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" She asks suddenly coming down from her high and staring at me vulnerably.

"Of course I think you're pretty. You're really beautiful" I answer her question honestly even if I didn't know where the question was coming from. She's definitely going to be a head- turner when she grows.

Like Hunter.......

Hunter with the perfect smile, caring hands, gorgeous.......

I break out of my straying thoughts when I hear her speak again.

"Scott definitely doesn't think so" She mumbles looking at her shoes.

"Who's Scott?" I ask turning to face her.

"He's a boy in my grade. All the girls like him but he always makes it his duty to remind me everyday of how ugly I am". She answers still not looking up.