Shit, literally.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT YOU'VE GIVEN TO THIS BOOK SO FAR, YOU ARE THE BEST :)

Here's chapter 8, enjoy

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 8

Daisy

I exit the trailer and start to walk in the direction of the tent when I spot Chloe and Bloom watching something on their phone and giggling afar off and I turn to move in their direction instead.

"Hey, what are you cork screws up to?" I say hugging them both.

They start to giggle again and my curiosity starts to pique. "It's" giggle "just so" laughs "funny" Chloe manages to cackle out between her laughs.

"What's funny?" I say giggling even though I don't know what they were laughing about but Chloe's laugh was just so infectious.

"This" Bloom answers shoving the phone they were staring at earlier in my face.

I notice a paused video and I restart it. It was a video starring Mr. Fiddles when he gathered the students in the cleared space to give them their assignment for the camp. Clearly, I overslept.

Mr. Fiddles back was facing the tree that his boxer was hung but he was completely unaware of it.

"Your project assignment is to find a medicinal plant, study it, recognize it, state its uses and the product it can be made into". Mr. Fiddles bellows trying to fall into the role of authority since he was the teacher in charge.

He continues to order them what he wants done and the consequences of not completing the project by the end of the week when Mark suddenly speaks up.

"Uhmm................you've got a little something there" he says pointing to the boxer gloriously hanging on the tree branch.

Mr. Fiddles face reddens in recognition but he quickly covers it up. "Who is the shameless rascal that decided to turn his underwear into a flag?" he asks obviously trying to not show it was his.

"I believe it might be yours" Dean points out in the video and I take a little moment to sigh at his perfectness.

"Why would that horrible thing belong to me" Mr. Fiddles asks feigning disgust.

"Because it has your name on it" Dean says walking towards the boxers and lifting it up to reveal the boxer's band that clearly says in bold written letters. 'To FIDDLES MY BABY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. LOVE, MAMA '

Mr. Fiddles face turns into the color of a fire truck as he snatches his property from a smirking Dean and tucks it in his pocket. He glares at all the students present in the cleared space and storms off.

He had always reminded me of Mr. Crocker in Fairy Odd Parents. I'm just saying.

The video finishes after the 4 minutes, 20 seconds it lasted and I burst into laughter.

"That was hilarious!" I croak out still laughing.

"I know right? I mean did you........" Bloom pauses trying to breath between her laughter "...see his face?" she finishes. I try to stop laughing but the harder I try the more it increases.

"What's so funny?" A deep voice whispers in my ear and a sense of déjà' vu washes over me. I turn and see Hunter standing beside me, his hands in his pockets looking completely relaxed.

I hadn't thought everything that happened last night through yet so I don't know how to act around him. His friends approach us from the opposite side Hunter came from.