She's what?

Hey guys, I officially present to you, THE LAST CHAPTER OF BATTLE OF THE HEIR AND HEIRESS!!!

So I know most of you have been wondering about the huge surprise I said I had for you guys on my message board. The surprise is....

I'M TURNING THIS BOOK INTO A SERIES!!!

Spoiler alert
You're all going to hate me for how this book ends but I promise you that I'll be posting the second book very soon (probably in a few hours). It's called WINNING BACK THE HEIRESS!

Please support me and my new book.

**************************

Hunter

"They've g-g-got Dai....sy"

The words Lily just said hangs in the air and it takes a while for my brain to process the information. When the implication of the words finally sink in, I slump down on the bed and cover my face with both my hands.

"Who's got Daisy?" Daisy's father asks in a panicked voice.

"A tall huge scary man with one eye and the nice lady who served us our meal when we came over for dinner in your house" Lily rushes out.

"Daisy helped me escape but they caught her before she could join me" Lily says starting to cry and my mother pulls her into a hug.

Daisy's father slumps down in sadness too and my father pats him on the shoulder before they both hurry out of the room making urgent calls.

Different emotions run through my whole body drowning out the sounds of my mother comforting my sister and telling her that Daisy will be found.

I should have waited for her.

I shouldn't have left her alone.

I failed her.

I couldn't protect her.

Impulsively, I storm to my father's office. I kick the door open with all the force that I can muster and they both look up startled.

"Why the hell are you both sitting there not doing anything? Only God knows what that bastard is doing to her right now!" I yell and my father frowns at me.

"Hunter Desmond Stone, behave yourself. We are doing everything we can to get her back. We've taken come precautions in case something like this happened. There's a tracker on her phone and the best team in the country is on this" my father replies.

I nod miserably.

"So have you heard anything about her location?" I ask and my father shake his head to say no.