Prologue

Marty's POV

My sister, Paige just touched down for the UK tour and I told her she could stay with me for the week. Since her arrival to the WWE, I haven't seen her much. I couldn't wait to hang and get shit faced with Saraya.

"Bro! I'm here!" Paige said, running to me and jumping into my arms. I decided to meet her at the airport.

"Saraya! How are you?" I asked, and then I saw she had a friend with her. I don't think I've seen her before or knew they were friends. I never pay attention to that garbage they call WWE. Maybe she was a wrestler too. She didn't really look like it.

"Oh shit. Sorry, this is my girl Trinity." She said, pulling her over to us.

"Hi, nice to meet you Marty. She wouldn't stop talking about you on the plane ride." Trinity said.

"Everything you heard about me is true. I am the villain." I said, grabbing her hand and kissing it.

Naomi quickly snatched it away. "I don't know you like that boy."

I laughed at her. "But you're staying at my house, so you will know me soon enough."

Naomi gave me a confused look and Paige laughed out loud. "Girl, he's joking with you. Don't take anything he say literal. He's crazy as fuck."

"Okay." She rolled her eyes and looked on her phone.

I drove  to my house and I got out of my car, walked into the house.

"Damn. You're not going to carry our bags ?" I heard Trinity yelled and I turned around.

"Nope. You're a big girl." I said laughing.

The girls got settled in my guest bedrooms and Saraya came back into the kitchen. She went in my fridge and grabbed a beer.

We were sitting in my living room making plans for tonight. "So you know we have to show her how we get down in England." Paige said, super psyched to be here. She gets a little wild, so I need to keep her out of trouble.

"Oh we will. We stay up all night until the sun comes up." I said.

"Hello? What? Yes! I'm at Marty's house. Duh.. Yes. Okay I'll come pick you up." Paige said, on the phone.

She ended the call. "Foxy is here. She wants to come over. Her hotel is like ten minutes away. I'll be back." Paige said.

"Ugh. Does she have to come here though ?" I groaned. She's the last woman I want to be around.

"Yes! She's my best friend. Be nice this time."

She left and Trinity hadn't said a word. "What's got you so intrigued with that phone ?" I asked.

"None of your business." She said, not taking her eye off of her phone. She's definitely quite rude, being that she's stay in my domain.

"Let me make you a drink. It'll help you relax." I said.

"No thanks."

I went in the kitchen and made two drinks. I came back and handed it to her. "Just try it." I said.

She took a small sip and she said "Yass this is good. What's in it?"

"Whiskey and tea."

"Nice.. So who do you wrestle for?"

"ROH and New Japan pro wrestling. I'm in the bullet club."

"Oh like Balor used to be with ?"

"Yes ma'am. WWE tried to make a watered down version with The club, but we are the originals." I said.

"Oh true.. Are you ever gonna come to the WWE?"

"Who knows I'm loving where I'm at. I love not really being tied down." I said.

"Are we talking about wrestling or relationships?"

"Both." I smiled.

"Yeah..okay. Where is your bathroom?" She said, getting up to walk towards the hallway.

"Down the hall, to the right." Damn, her ass is fat. I couldn't look away if I tried. Was it even real? Her waist was so tiny.

Damn Saraya know she can't bring any of her friends around me, because I am going to get her in my bed.

Naomi returned and sat down.

"You ever had English dick before?" I asked.

Before she could answer the question the door opened. In scrolls Alicia with Paige. Ugh....

"Hey Marty boo." Alicia said.

A/N: I know it's off to a slow start, but I don't want to rush into it. I had to do this story with Naomi and The Villain. Please bare with me. There will be smut.. Just be patient. You know I'm good for it lol 😈

- Ms. Phoenix 💋😈