Wait?! Are You Two Smashing

Lilyana's POV

Tyson, many people call  him Kenny Omega, but he's just Tyson to me. He's been really helping me a lot with my wrestling career. I'm very small, but I plan on dominating women's wrestling in the next five- eight years.

Despite how people feel about me, The Elite are my homies. I couldn't mess with Tyson if I wanted to. My heart belongs to Marty. I am more surprised he's dating Naomi, since he hates the WWE.

He's trying to act like he's a different person, but I know that deep down inside, he missed me. We had the hottest, steamy affair you could possible have. We fucked all the time and every time I saw him. Tyson loves me with Marty, but he tells me Marty is hung up on Naomi.

I sat up in bed in my hotel room. We were still in Cambridgeshire and I shared a room with Tyson. We had separate beds.

"Bro, you think Marty thinks we're fucking?" I asked.

"Probably.. He's drifting further and further from us. That damn girl put a spell on him. I need to break them up. I can't have him going to WWE." Tyson said.

"I know.. He won't even respond to my text messages or calls. That's not like him."

"It's cause he's stuck on this flavor of chocolate, and he normally doesn't get hung up on anymore." Tyson said.

There was a knock at the door and Tyson let them in. Of course it was the Young Bucks. When they saw me their eyes lit up. They jumped on my bed and humped me a few times.

"Okay boys.. Get off me." I said.

"Wait?! Are you two smashing?" Nick asked.

"Uh.. No!!!" I said. Tyson is cute, but also bisexual. I'm not interested in dating bi sexual men.

Matt narrowed his eyes. "Sure..."

I climbed out of bed to get ready for my shower. While I was in the shower I thought to myself if I could ever get Marty back.

Marty's POV

I got my baby back and it wasn't an easy task either. We might have our ups and downs, but I am not going to let her go.

It was our last night together, and I definitely wanted this one to count.

"Do you want to go out?" I asked.

"No, I want us to spend our last night together in bed." Naomi said, climbing on top of me. I couldn't believe how easily she gets turned on.

"Oh, Yess take charge sexy!" I said.

She kissed me and ran her fingers through my hair. I had grew it out a bit  because she loved it longer.

She kissed me on my neck and sucked on it. Her hand was in my pants stroking my dick.

"Fuck.. Trin.. Give me the pussy now!" I groaned.

She got off me and removed her clothes. I did the same. She positioned herself on my dick and she inched down on it.

We locked eyes and she started riding me and I squeezed on her breast while she went back and forth.

"Damn baby.. Ride that villain dick!" I groaned, watching her riding my fast.

"You like that daddy?!" She asked, giving me that seductive look.

"Fuck.. You shouldn't leave." I said.

"Shut up.. Marty!" She said. I pushed her back and took over to fuck her. Her legs were on my shoulder and I was beating her pussy up.

"Turn around so I can see that fat ass from the back." I said.

"Yess.. Daddy."

She turned around and I fucked her from the back. Watching her throw that fat ass back on my dick. "Damn I love your fat ass baby!"

I was holding her waist and fucking the shit out of her. I had to make this one count since we wouldn't see each other for awhile.

"Punish me daddy.. Please!" She cried out and I was digger deeper into her love well. This woman is always gonna be mine and I don't see myself going anywhere.

"You're a dirty little slut and daddy has to beat up this pussy for your actions." I said, fucking her harder.

"I'm sorry daddy!"

"You better fucking be.. You're lucky you got good pussy." I said, slapping her ass.

"I'm gonna cum bae.."

"Well cum on my dick then!" I said.

I felt her body shake and I wrapped my hands around her neck. She came all over my dick and I came deep inside of her.

I collapsed on top of her. "Damn.. Trinity. I'm gonna have to consider coming to the WWE."

She sat up and looked at me. "No, don't do it for me. Do it for you."

"But this would be for us!" I said.