08. Taking It Too Far

Naomi's POV

Marty's head was in between my legs eating my pussy just the way I like. Maybe, I could just keep things lite with him.

He licked my clit over and over again. "Fuck.. Why do you do this to me?" I moaned, looking down at him.

"Because baby.. You're mine." His words turned me on so much that I came.

"Here you go Marty filling my head up. We're not in a relationship, but I'm yours." I asked.

"I'm not sure what the issue is since you just came all over me. Baby relax. I leave in two days can we just enjoy our time."

Marty pushed my legs up and slid inside of me. "You're not going anywhere, so just enjoy the villain dick princess." He fucked me hard and fast.

Why must this man have the upper hand with me? "Fuck.. It's too good." I groaned.

"Oh.. I know baby. Just lay back and let me take care of you." Marty said.  He pulled out and flipped me over. He tapped his dick on my ass a few times and put it back in.

"Mmm.. I will." I said and he went crazy on me. He was fucking me like he was punishing me for my comments.

Marty came deep inside of me and I came too. We laid in my bed. He tried to pull me in his arms, but I wouldn't move.

"Trinity.. You cannot act like that. Why you acting all distance?" He asked.

"I'm not.." I lied.

Later that night...

We were at Paige's house. I didn't know Alicia was gonna be there too.

I curled up on the couch and Alicia rolled her eyes when she saw Marty and I together.

"Marty Scurll.. I've never seen you come to the states to visit anyone. What's up bro?" Paige said.

"I know but Trin is being a brat." He said looking my direction and sipping his beer.

"Oh Trin.. What did you do to Marty?" She asked.

"I'll tell you later." I said, not wanting to share my business in front of Alicia.

"Kenny thinks it's an one night stand gone too far." Alicia mumbled.

"Kenny loves brainwashing people huh? Tell me how does Kenny's dick taste? Who else have you fucked in the Bullet club?" I said.

"Nobody else and you need to be focus on Marty before someone takes him away. He doesn't like his women with a lot of lip." Alicia joked.

"You wouldn't know what I like since I've never taken you anywhere in public." Marty said.

Marty sat next to me on the couch and climbed on top of me. "You're not letting this broad get to you right?" He whispered.

"No.."

"Good baby.. She's annoying." He said, looking at Alicia.