19. Really Marty

Naomi's POV

We were getting ready to have a party at my house. Tamina and Trent were already in my kitchen making drinks. I just want to have a good fun night without drama.

I was in the bathroom fixing my hair, when Marty came into the bathroom. He came up behind and started grinding up against me. "Shake that ass mama." He laughed, and I playfully hit him.

"Boy.. stop. We have to make sure everything is ready for the party. Paige is supposed to be stopping by. Has she been acting different since we've been together?" I asked, brushing my hair.

"Yeah.. we don't talk as much as we used to. I though she would be happy that I am actually dating and taking you serious."

I shook my head. "I can understand cause what you did to Foxy." I turned around to face him. I was leaning against my sink and he was pressed close to me.

"What did I do to her?" He asked, searching my eyes for my answer.

"You made her get an abortion." I said, the thought of that made me very uncomfortable. I'm hoping this was a lie.

"I didn't make her get an abortion. She chose to get it and I didn't say anything." Marty admitted.

For a few moments I didn't say anything, but instead he just held me close. "I basically lost a good friend over you." I said.

"Let's not talk about sacrifice baby. Kenny switched up on me, and Paige. I can't help who I care about baby. But at the end of the day you're worth it." Marty kissed me on my forehead.

I wanted to believe him and not worry about Alicia and Paige. Whatever happened before me doesn't concern me. "Your worth it too baby." I kissed him and returned to the party.

I went into the kitchen washed my hands and took out the food. I had chips and salsa, small sandwiches,  chicken wings and salad. Marty came in the kitchen washed his hands and helped me plate everything.

"Thanks baby." I said, mixing the knockout punch and adding fruit to it.

Tamina came in and looked around. "Damn sis everything looks good." She said, grabbing a chicken wing.

Trent came in and looked around at the food. "So, what you got for me to eat. You know I'm vegan."

"Oh shit! Tamina why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought you knew cause Pete..." I interrupted her quickly.

"Wow, the shade is super real sis." I said, rolling my eyes. I went into the fridge and grabbed the hummus and vegetable tray.

Trent nodded. "Thanks little sis!" Trent said, and went into the living room to turn the music on.

I poured everyone drinks and we were pre-gaming. I sat on the counter.

"Damn.. Trinity thank you for introducing me to Tamina. I can't imagine my life without her now." Trent said, kissing her.