Bonus Chapter 02. You Know What You Said

Marty's POV

I watched Naomi stomp off after our argument. I'm all about us making money and that decision I made was for us.

Plus, I don't want this man groping on my girl during a match. He's clearly thirsty and I can't stand it. I texted Kenny and told him to meet me at our favorite bar.

I arrived at the bar and ordered two shots. I downed them back to back. Tonight, I would have fun and not worry about Naomi and her friends.

"Well hello Marty! Pleasant surprise to see you here." Kenny joked. He looked around frantically. "Where the hell is Trinity... your chocolate lover?"

"Stop... we got into it. She didn't even tell me she was wrestling Dunne." I said, ordering another shot.

"Well... maybe." Before he could say another word Paige came over to us.

"Oh shiit! Hey guys!" She jumped on me and gave me a hug. I couldn't believe she was here.

Naomi's POV

I sat in the backseat with Tamina, while Pete drove and Trent was in the passenger seat. "Pete.. you shouldn't say nasty stuff to me while we wrestle." I admitted. He definitely crossed the line.

"You like it.. the match was actually good until your little boyfriend interfered. But, whatever I'll beat his ass clean."

"The match was actually good, but this is going to be a good feud with Marty over Naomi." Trent chimed in.

I sighed. "I don't want to be in a love triangle. I just want to enjoy wrestling with y'all. I like the wrestling scene over here." I said.

When we got to the bar. Trent pulled me to the side. "Trinity... please stay away from Pete. He has this weird idea that you want him and I keep telling him you don't."

I don't know where he got that from. I don't even talk to him like that. Trent and Tyler be at my house all the time, not him. "Trust me.. I don't plan to be around him."

We walked in and I saw Paige all over Marty. I wasn't going to trip over it. I walked up to the bar, but didn't speak to him.

"Let me get two shots of Jameson." I order and down those quickly. Tamina came over to me and said "Damn you ain't speaking?"

"Nope.."

"Y'all will Fuck later. You two do this every time."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever girl! I just want to have fun." I said. Tyler came over and ordered shots.

He placed one in front of me. He raised his glass and said "To glowing mustache mountain."

We both laughed and took our shot. "Thanks Tyler!" Those three shots had me feeling nice.

Finally, Marty walked over to me. "Trinity... baby you can't be mad forever. You did great. They just decided that a feud with me and him would be better. Plus, I don't like how he touches you."

"It's wrestling... where is Lily?" I asked, rolling my eyes at Kenny.

"Don't know and don't care. Let's just put this behind us baby...I'm sorry. Can I give you some villain dick?"

He knows his dick is my weakness. He knows I can't turn him down. I love him and most importantly I love villain dick. I walked to the bathroom and no one was in there.

I signaled for him to come in. He pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck with kisses. I need him so bad. All this fighting drove my hormones through the roof.

"I can't stand your ass Marty.. fuck!" I moaned, while he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him. We we're locked in a passionate kiss and our tongues were dancing together.

It didn't matter anymore about what we fought about. I just need his dick.

"You can't stand me cause you love me Trin.. and you love this dick." He put me down and turned me around. He rubbed against me and I could that sexual energy between us. So hot.

He pulled my panties down and pushed my dress up. "Bend over for daddy Trin."

Marty doesn't have to ask me twice for anything. "Mmm... Yes! Fuck me." I heard him unbuckle his pants.

He shoved his thick cock inside of me from behind. I was already dripping from excitement. I put my hand against the wall and he held my hands while he fucked me from behind.

Luckily the music from the bar would muffle the noise of us fucking. Even this I didn't care.

"You're always so fucking wet for me. I love it baby." He pumped harder to me. I could tell this was just going to be a quick nut. "Your pussy so tight!! Fuck!!" He groaned, while I worked my ass to match those good ass strokes.

I love this man so damn much and I would never do anything to jeopardize our relationship. "Fuck me Baby!!" I threw my ass back harder.

Marty grabbed a fist full of braids and pulled harder. "Cum on my dick baby..."

After he said that I came so hard on his dick. "Fuck Baby!" I yelled.

We need to argue more. He stroked a few more times and came inside of me. I turned around and he kissed me so hard.

We returned back to our friends and acted like nothing happened.

"Damn... somebody just got dick. You're walking funny!" Tamina pointed at me and laughed.

"Yeah you were right. He fucked me and I'm not mad anymore." I laughed. My best friend knows me too well.

"I love y'all.." Tamina smiled at me. "But please stay away from Pete. He showed me some interesting texts. I don't know if that was when y'all broke up a few months ago for a week, but Pete is determined to get you."

"What texts?"

"You know what you said. I mean the text were definitely from you. Just be careful."

Shit.. I hope he doesn't tell Marty.

A/N: so, I ain't know y'all missed this book. I'm a keep updating until I run out of juice. These bonus chapters are dedicated to Ms. Sassy aka NoChokeGawd ! We have to get into this tea about these text messages.

We will find out what happened a few months ago.

Thanks y'all for reading and I really appreciated those comments from the last chapter ❤️❤️❤️❤️