12. I Tasted That Chocolate and I Don't Regret It

Marty's POV

I sat at our table in VIP with a few friends and someone I would consider an enemy. My girl was dancing with Tamina. I'm not gonna lie I didn't see Trent Seven and Tamina dating. I'm not sure how all these WWE stars were becoming apart of my life more and more each day.

"Come here.." I mouthed and did my finger in the come here motion. Naomi was definitely teasing me.

She leaned over kissing me full on. "What's up babe?"

"You're drunk huh?" I asked, watching her sexy smile curl into a devilish grin. Why was I so afraid of commitment? Her sex is on fire and the way she calls me daddy should be an absolute sin. I'm falling for her.

"No.. I'm not." She said, sitting in my lap.

"You know you're gonna make your side boyfriend Pete jealous."

She rolled her eyes at me. "Whatever.." She returned over to Tamina who was pointing at someone over there.

I looked up and saw Kenny Omega and someone else I didn't want to see. Fucking, Omega to keep bringing these hoes back around me. What were they doing in England and why were they together?

Ken walked into VIP with her on his arm. "Marty!! My man! Look who I found here." He said, looking at Lilyana.

I couldn't look at her. "Lilyana what the hell are you doing in Cambridgeshire?"

"I wanted to check out the British wrestling scene. Kenny thought it would be a good idea, plus I needed a vacation. You got space for me at the house?" She asked.

Lilyana was another one that I used to fuck all the time. She came to England quite frequently. Just to get a taste of some villain dick. I cut her off awhile ago. "Nah, my girl is staying there."

"Aww, Naomi doesn't want to play?" Kenny said.

"You need to chill. You know I like Naomi." I said.

"But Lilyana is fun. I know you missed her." Kenny looked at her up and down, then put his arm around her.

"I can't believe you would bring her here. You knew Naomi was in town!" I spat.

Naomi walked over to us to see what we were doing and Tamina wasn't too far behind her.

"Who is this?" Naomi asked, looking at Lilyana. Here we go thanks to Kenny Omega.

"Lilyana I fuck Marty from time to time. I've been a little busy though." She smirked.

"Lilyana, don't talk to my girlfriend like that. You know I don't fuck with you anymore."

Everyone snap their heads at me and said "Girlfriend?!"

"You guys are together as an official couple?" Omega asked.

I pulled her into my lap and kissed her on the cheek. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Yes.. She's my girlfriend. My little villainess."