Bonus Chapter 01. Say You Won't Let Go

Naomi's POV

We we're at the clubdancing to blues like we did our first date. "Can you believe we're still together?" I said, laying my head on his shoulder. It felt so good to be with my man.

"We're that couple nobody thought could do long distance, but you being England has changed everything. I love you Trinity..." he whispered in my ear.

My life has changed so much. Over the last year and a half. WWE allowed me to sign a short deal that I can wrestle with a few British indie promotions. In hopes that would bring more UK wrestlers to the WWE. I've been doing tag matches with Marty, under the name "Naomi The Villainess."

They have been offering Marty so much money to sign with WWE, but he isn't interested. I don't blame him, but I like the deal I got to get my name out in the UK. I did a few matches with Moustache Mountain too. I like wrestling with them.

"I love you more!" I said, swaying to the music. I swear England is becoming my home. I'm doing fewer shows with WWE too. I'm actually okay with that.

"You still need to watch that damn British StrongStyle. I know you tag with them, but I'm not always there." He said.

Yeap, it doesn't take him long to bring that up. "Ugh, because of this deal I have, I get to be with you more. I have dual citizenship for you!"

"Eww.. can y'all get a room?" Pete said, walking up to us.

I laughed. "No.. we're gonna fuck in front of everyone. Do you want to watch?" I asked.

"Nay.. don't tease that poor man like that." Marty said.

"We have a match tomorrow are you ready?" Pete asked.

Shit. I wasn't going to tell Marty about that. Pete has such a big mouth.

"Tag?"

"Nah.. one on one." Pete said.

"I didn't know you did intergender matches Nay." Marty said. "Why didn't you tell me you were wrestling crater face?"

Oh shit. These two still don't get along over me. Like seriously, they need to get over that. "Be Nice Marty..."

"Your girl rode my crater face too and she loved it." Pete spat. He hasn't done anything like this in awhile.

"You were a hit it and quit it. She left the US for me." Marty shot back. Ugh, where is Trent to bring the peace and keep everyone at bay.

"Okay... enough you two. I'm wrestling Pete tomorrow and I've done quite a few intergender matches." I said.

"I'm coming tomorrow. I gotta see what's going on." Marty said.

I rolled my eyes. "I can't wait." I said.

"Alright.. well I gotta go. I got a baddie waiting for me." Pete said.

"You just gotta be rude huh?" I asked Marty. Like damn.

"Hell yeah. I still don't like him."

The Next Day...

Progress Wrestling...

"Making her way to the ring ! The Villainess.. Naomi!" I had the same theme as Marty.

I came out to a huge pop and I had a glow in the dark fur coat. I walked down the ramp to the ring. I slid in and did a split. I waited for the announcer to take my coat off. I stood in the corner and waited for Pete Dunne.

When he came out half the crowd booed and half cheered. I laughed at him. He better not trying to cop a feel when we wrestle.

When he got into the ring he got in my face. "You know you want to fuck me again." Pete said.

I pushed him. I wasn't sure if he said this just to get a rise out of me. "Fuck you!!" I started punching him.

Pete pushed me and picked me up. He ran me into the ropes and started hitting me in my abdomen with his shoulder.

"I'd never even let you taste my pussy again." I said. I got some strength and blocked Pete from hitting my abdomen again.

I hop on the top rope and did a moonsault. We connected and I went for the pin.
When I was on top of him. He said "Mmm.. I like you being on top of me."

He kicked out after two. I got off of him and started stomping him. I was actually having fun minus all his sexual advances. That's why you can't fuck everybody. I let him hit once and now he's obsessed with me.

We we're going back and forth with punches and chest slaps. The crowd was ooing and ahhing. Out of nowhere Pete speared me and set me up for the figure four lock.

Ugh, I can't tap out this early. I was selling the hell out of this figure four lock. "Ahhhhh!" I was whaling in pain.

That's when the arena went pitch black and when the lights came on. Marty was standing behind Pete. He attacked him and put his in the cross face chickenwing.

I was stunned at what was going on. First, I didn't know he was going to do this. Second I was pissed cause we we're having a good match. I initially wanted to attack Marty, but then I'd be turning on him. I'm not ready to turn on him.

The ref called for the bell to be rung and I was disqualified. Marty and I left the ring. Once we got backstage I was livid.

"Why the fuck did you do that?"

"It's going build the feud for me and Pete. They thought it was a great idea!" Marty said, trying to convince me, but I wasn't thinking about him.

"Fuck you! That was bullshit! I'm going out with Tyler and Trent. Don't wait up for me." I spat, walking to my locker room.

"Whatever Nay.. I'm hanging out with Kenny and Lilly."

I froze in my tracks and turned around. "Why would you... you know what have fun cause trust me I will tonight!" I continued to walk to my locker room.

A/N: yes, you did get a notification for this book! Your eyes weren't playing tricks on you. Do you want me to write more bonus chapters for this book?

Let me know what you think!!!