Bonus Chapter 04. Trust Me I Have

Marty's POV

Backstage I waited for Cody to come backstage. I needed to talk to him. He walked into my dressing room and he was on his phone. "What's smoking Marty?"

"Trinity... were doing good, but I have a small problem. Pete Dunne."

"What is his obsession with Nay? I mean she's smoking, but didn't you fight him."

"Yes! I feel like I shouldn't have to compete for her attention. She takes photos with him and the other guys. I'm not jealous, but damn."

"I saw this video.. well it was Snapchat. It was Nay giving Pete a lap dance. Did those two fuck?" Cody said, adding fire to the gasoline.

"Before and she didn't tell me. I feel like I'm wasting my time." I said. I love the hell out of her and yes I made some mistakes. But, I can't lose her to Pete Dunne of all people.

"Damn.. well Beat his ass tonight. Don't let him get the upper hand at all." Cody insisted.

You're right....

I came out to the ring and to my surprise Naomi was glued to me. She walked me down the ramp. Her sexy ass I couldn't wait to after this match to Fuck her. "You're looking quite snackish bae." I said.

"Oh baby I know." She retorted. I loved when she was cocky.

We both stood in the ring when Dunne's music blared.

Naomi sat the ropes giving me a neck massage and getting me ready. "Beat his ass baby. Then I'll give you some pussy." She whispered in my ear. Now, it's going to be a problem if I get a hard on.

When Pete came out someone was in the distance with him. I couldn't see her, but there she was.

Vanessa Borne, the woman I thought I could start a future with, but she played me

Vanessa Borne, the woman I thought I could start a future with, but she played me. Not many people know about what we had, but I guess she gots something to prove today.

She entered the ring and instantly she locks eyes with me. I really don't want to explain this to my girl.

Hopefully, she doesn't try anything. The match starts and we lock up. I don't want to wrestle, I want to beat his ass so damn bad. He knows he was touching all over Nay in their last match.

"You will never taste Trinity again!" I spat.

"Trust me I have.. you should watch your girl." Pete smirked and I was furious. I picked him up and threw him into the ring post.

He's trying to get under my skin. "Fuck you!" I started throwing punch into him in the corner. I could see Vanessa mouthing something to me.

He pushes me and Spears me to the mat. It's a damn brawl. The next thing I know he jumps to the rope and hits me with a lionsault. I guess everyone is hyped up for Omega vs Jericho.

He goes for the pin but I kick out. I could hear Trinity cheering for me and I smile at her.

We're going back and forth with various moves and then I set him up for the crossface chicken wing and he taps out.

"And your winner, the Villain, Marty Scurll." My hand is raised in the air and Trin runs in the ring to jump on me. She kisses me and the crowd goes crazy. I can't wait to taste her tonight.

Vanessa attends to Dunne, but I know she's going to find me tonight.

Later in the back, Trinity is talking with some of her friends Tyler and Trent. Vanessa comes into the lockerroom.

"Marty... I'm surprised to see you tonight. Great match. The reason I'm surprised is cause you seem different."

"What do you want Nessa?" I asked, not sure what she was getting at.

"You Love her?" She asked me, staring into my eyes. I could feel her looking at my soul.

"I do."

"The way you loved me?" She grabbed my hand.

"Yes... even more I believe." I admitted, knowing she didn't want to hear that.

"She seems nice.. but my friend, Dunne seems to have an eye for her. Is that what this is all about? Because I remember you and him being good friends."

"We were... but not anymore. My girl is close to Tyler and Trent."

"I know... I don't think she's loyal to you. Things that Dunne has described, seems like she's keeping her options open."

"Like you did. When you fucked Mark Andrews behind my back. You fucking hurt me Nessa. I've never opened up myself to anyone until I met you."

"I asked you if I could have a two way and you declined. I'm a free spirit. You should have joined us." She giggled. I don't why that woman had me going crazy after her.

"You're still nasty I see."

"I'm actually celibate and I have been since I was with you two years ago. I want to break that with you. I need your dick Marty."

One thing about her is that she's blunt and honest. "I'm in a relationship."

"You don't do relationships."

"I do know.." The door opened and Trinity came in.

"Hey Vanessa. Pete has told me so much about you. You two should date." Trinity said, giving me a kiss.

"Funny.. thing is I don't want him. I want your man. We used to date."

Trinity laughed at her and got in her face. "You want my man?" She grabbed Vanessa by the hair. "I don't think so Bitch. It's lots of Indy dick to choose from stay away from Marty."

I froze at everything that was happening. First of all why the hell did Vanessa say that and second was Trin gonna beat her up. Vanessa can't fight.

Trinity finally let go and pushed her. Vanessa ran out of the lockerroom.

I couldn't believe that Shit. "Bae.."

"Don't bae me. Why you chillin with your ex? And when did this happen?"

"Two years ago. She's the reason I don't do relationships. She fucked Mark Andrews behind my back."

"Damn.. I should have stomped that hoe. Stay away from her!" She yelled.

"You don't have to worry.Stay away from Pete!"

"Fine!"