11. Welcome To The UK

Naomi's POV

Trent picked up Tamina and I from the airport. On my way there I was excited to go see Marty. He didn't know I was going to be here. I wanted to surprise my love. It has been a few weeks since we seen each other. Spending quality time was extremely important to me. It sucks how far apart we are from each other.

I bet Tamina would spend all her time with her new zaddy. She couldn't stop talking about him since I introduced them. She always texts him or Skypes him. She always goes to NXT whenever he's there. She is definitely smitten by Trent Seven.

"Hey ladies! Welcome to the UK." Trent said, giving me a quick hug and squeezing Tamina tight. They were kissing and giggling among themselves. I guess this how everyone feels when I see Marty and I can't get enough.

"Damn, y'all need to get a room. So, are you staying with us or you're going with Trent?" I asked.

"C0me on Nay.. you know I am staying with Trent, plus you need your alone time with Marty. So, y'all can do what yall need to do." Tamina smiled at me.

We arrived at Marty's house and I was a bit nervous. I wanted to talk about something serious, and I was pretty sure he wasn't feeling it. I knocked on the door with my suitcase in my other hand. I wasn't sure what he would say. Hopefully, he would be happy to see me.
"Have a fun time with your boo. We will see you probably tonight." Trent said.

"Have fun girl." Tamina said.

I grabbed my bag out of the truck and walked up to his door. I took a deep breath before knocking on the door. I couldn't believe I was so nervous to see my boo. Marty opened the door and said, "Wow, Trinity I am so surprised to see you."

"Is this a bad time?" I asked, looking behind him to see if anyone was in there. I didn't hear anyone, but who knows. Maybe he has another woman in there.

Marty pulled me in and kissed me softly. "Of course not baby. Come on in."

I had butterflies being with him. I swear he knows how to make me feel special. He grabbed my bag and placed it down. He wrapped his arms around me. "I've missed you."

"I have missed you even more sweetie." I said.

"I am glad you decided to drop in to see me." He said.

"Babe, my best friend Tamina is dating Trent Seven. They just dropped me off. I can't believe they are a couple. At least he clai-" I stopped myself right there. I didn't want to start an argument with him.

"You think I don't claim you? I kissed you in front of an entire crowd. Every time someone ask about you I let them know you are my girl. I gave you my grandma's necklace. What more do you want me to do?" He asked.

"I appreciate all of that, but you are afraid of commitment."

"Which is true, but I am all about you Trin. Women throw themselves at me all the time and you know what I tell them. I have a girl. You live thousands of miles from me and I don't even entertain other women. What do you want from me?"

"Nothing.. don't even worry about it." I said, going into his bedroom. I was tired from my flight and I was feeling a bit emotional. It really wasn't worth it over a title of his girlfriend. I am going to leave that conversation alone for right now and just enjoy my few days off.