09. You Just Can't Leave Chocolate Alone Huh?

Marty's POV

Lilyana: WTF you doing in Florida and you didn't come see me..

Me: I've been busy..

Lilyana: Paige told me things are pretty serious between you and Naomi.. You just can't leave chocolate alone huh?

Me: It's an addiction that gets me in trouble

Lilyana: I'm gonna be at ROH this week.. So will I see you ?

Me: Why would you be there?

Lilyana: I just signed a contract with them

Me: Congrats

Lilyana:Tell me something.. You know I don't want a bf or no strings but I need another taste of that villain dick

Me: Lilyana...

Lilyana: Marty Scurll 👅💦💦

Me: You know I can't do that..

Lilyana: Stop lying.. You remember all the fun we had. I know you want that again

Me: I don't..

Lilyana: Why? Because of Naomi.. Kenny said you wouldn't care

I stopped texting her. When did she talk to him ? Now, this shit is getting out of hand.

I put my things in my suitcase. Naomi looked so pretty sleeping. I didn't want to wake her. I kissed her forehead.

"Babe get up I need to leave." I said.

"Five more minutes.."

"I'm gonna take an Uber if you don't get up." I said, taunting her.

"Fine.."

At the airport I was sad once again. This time I was leaving her. People can judge and say what they want but she's mine. No one wants us to work out, but I do.

"Babe.. No tears today okay. I want to give you something." I said, walking behind her.

"What is it?"

I put the necklace around her neck. "It's special to me. It was my grandmother's and I want you to have it." I said, moving back in front of her.

"Oh my god.. Marty it's beautiful. Thank you bae." She said, kissing me.