O1. Don't Get Addicted

Naomi's POV

We were at a hole in the wall bar somewhere in Birmingham. Paige was acting crazy taking shot after shot with Kenny Omega. I am drinking but I'm trying not to overdo it cause that damn Marty will try to get me. I already know.

This fool had a nerve to ask if I ever had English dick before. I mean I haven't but I would be open to try it. My relationship with Jimmy was long gone and over.

Maybe, I should give in and be a bad girl for one night?

"Oh Trinity.. Why aren't you talking?" Marty asked, getting in my face.

"I'm just chilling and drinking. Is that a problem?" He asked, looking at my body.

For whatever reason his accent was so sexy. Alicia came over to us.

"Marty.. How come you didn't text me?" Alicia asked, and I stood back to see this interaction.

"I've been busy. With traveling to the states and back and forth to Japan. So yeah I haven't really been talking to anyone." He said, sipping his drink.

"Paige told me you had a girlfriend.."

"Nah. That's misinformation sweetheart. I don't do girlfriends." He gave that devilish smile. He directed his attention back to me. "Anyways, Trinity you never answered my question."

Alicia clearly felt offended by what he said. "Well let's see if Omega has time then." She said, walking off and wrapping her arms around Omega.

"What question?"

"Don't play coy." He said, pulling me closer to him and placing my hand on his package.

"No.. I haven't had English sausage." I giggled, but I didn't move my hand. I squeezed it.

"Would you like some?" He said, standing closer to me.

"Why don't you just sleep with Foxy? Since you already did."

"Cause I want chocolate." He said.

"Trin!!! Come on let's take a shot with the Young Bucks!" Paige said, grabbing my hand and stealing me from Marty. I mean the man is fine as hell. I've seen pictures of him before. It's amazing what a new haircut and beard does for a man.

We all stood around the bar and Marty came over to us

We all stood around the bar and Marty came over to us. He stood behind me and I could feel his dick rub against my ass. He was definitely packing.