21. I'm Leaving But...

Naomi's POV

It was that time again for us to part ways. I know we just had a hellacious week together, but at the end of the day he's mine. I don't give a damn where he's been or who he was with before me.

He's mine.

He belongs to me.

I got out of the car and I was in tears. I didn't know when we'd ever see each other again. Long distance relationships are so hard for me.

Marty walked over to me and held my face close to him. "Darling, I love you so much. We've been through the saying goodbye many times and each time I see you it's even sweeter."

"I know, but I just hate being away from you. You mean so much to me and I know you don't open yourself up to love."

He wiped my tears away from my face. "You're right and I don't. I've never met a woman like you. I know when you first met me you weren't feeling the villain but I'm amazed how much we've grown." He kissed my forehead. "I've never felt this connected to any woman before. You're everything that I don't deserve but glad that I get to have."

At this point I was crying like a baby. My man has a past that I'm not fond of, but I see past all that because of how good he treats me.

I believe that a love like this comes once in a lifetime and I'm not letting this man go because of his wild past.

Martin Scurll has come into my life and flip everything upside down. I still remember going to the blues club and dancing close. I still can't believe bae has rhythm.

All these memories we have together and we still have so many more to create. "I didn't think we'd fall for each other so easy! I never thought I could feel this way so fast. I swear it's a rush."

"I'm still a villain but you've made me so much better and never once did you pressure me to join your company. I respect that about you Trinity. "

We kissed again and I felt those butterflies in my stomach. I don't want to be away from him and I don't want him to leave me.

"Baby.. Please I don't want you to leave." I begged, and I felt so vulnerable for him.

"I'm leaving but..." Marty got down on one knee and he pulled out a box.

Wait, was he proposing to me? Nah he probably has some jewelry for me. "Baby, what are you doing?" I said, looking confused.

"Trinity LaShawn McCray would you do me the honor and move across the Atlantic Ocean with me to England?" He asked, on one knee.

I started laughing because I thought it was cute. "But what about my job and house." I whined.

"You can keep both of them but when you're off I want you in England with me. I want us to live together babe. Long distance sucks and I know we'll both be on the road, but I want us to have the same address and one day have the same last name." He looked so damn adorable on his knees.

"I don't have any clothes or a ticket." He reached in pocket and showed me the ticket with my name on it.

"I bought you a ticket and I packed your clothes. Look I'm practically rich from selling merch and umbrellas. I'll buy you new clothes as well."

"Damn babe for once you thought of everything... Yes! I'll move to England with you." I said.

He stood and I jumped into his arms. "I love you baby."

"I love you too Trin."

The End ❤️☔️