02. Trust Me You Will

Naomi's POV

I woke up tired as hell and I prayed that I wasn't naked in Marty Scurll's bed. Maybe it was all a dream.

Now flashbacks of him pulling my hair came back in my mind.

Yeah, I definitely slept with Paige's brother. Damn, this English muffin is so damn fine.

He pulled me closer to him in his sleep and wrapped his arms around my warm body. "You're not leaving me like I'm the girl and you're guy." He whispered in my ear.

"No silly I'm not. Do you think Paige is going to be mad?" I asked, turning over looking at him.

"Of course not. We're two consenting adults. It's none of her business." He said.

"Fuck.. I have to go to rehearsal. Shit, I'm kinda hungover." I said, trying to get out of bed.

"Mm.. I want to taste you before you go. It's how we welcome non Brits to England." He said.

"Later.." I said.

Marty jumped on top of me and started tickling me. "Stoppp!" I giggled.

"Oh baby, I can't tell you don't want daddy to stop." He said, and I couldn't stop thinking about how he said daddy. It was so freaking cute.

He pushed my legs back and ...dived into my pussy. He licked my pussy so fast, and drilled his tongue deeper.

Damn. Morning head, I could get used to it. He kissed and sucked on my pussy. Marty was eating my pussy like it was his last meal.

"Damn.. Marty.. I thought you said don't get addicted. You're making this too hard baby." I said.

"Mm.. Don't worry I know you can't help yourself. You're too damn tasty though." He said, between licks.

This was day two of our sex affair or whatever you want to call it. I can't fall for him or get dick drunk. I have to work hard to not catch feelings. I can do this. I can do this.

Before I knew it I was cumming all over him and I swear I squirted atleast five or six times. Marty was greedy too. He lapped it all up wasting no time. Why couldn't I have met him earlier?

I laid against his bed for a few moments. He took my body straight to Nirvana and I was still coming down from that high. "Don't forget to put my number in your phone?"

"I don't have international calling." I whined.

"Just download Whatsapp and stop playing. I'll do it for you while you're in the shower."

"Fuck! I'm late!" I said, jumping up and going to take a shower.

The car ride to the arena was awkward. "Naomi, I didn't know you liked white guys." Alicia said.

"I don't." Which is completely true. Before Jimmy I only dated Black men. I never saw myself with a white guy and I'm just having fun with Marty.

"Not from the screams we heard last night." Alicia said, throwing shade at me.

"Okay and.. I fucked Marty Scrull and he ate me out this morning woopty do!" I said.

Everyone got dead silent. "You do know I used to mess with him right?" Alicia said.

"I wasn't aware of that and he didn't seem interested in you last night. I'm having fun, that's it." I said. I didn't want to argue with this girl. No one is going to bring me out of character.

"I mean Trin he is a womanizer. I'm just letting you know. So, yeah don't get your hopes up on Marty." Paige said.

I know Paige is trying to be a good friend, but I'm a big girl. I will enjoy these next couple of days with Marty.

We arrived at the arena luckily we weren't late. We went through rehearsal and I was feeling pretty good about my match against Sasha Banks. It didn't matter if she was the boss, she's gonna feel my glow!

When I arrived to the back for makeup. I felt my phone buzzing.

Marty No Janetty: what time are you coming back sunshine??

Me: Probably late like 11

Marty No Janetty: I'll pick you up from the arena

Me: What if I had plans?

Marty No Janetty: Cancel them

Me: 🙄😑😒 this shit better be good

Marty No Janetty: Oh trust it'll be good enough that you'll returning the favor from this morning 👅💦💦

Me: I don't do that for your information

Marty No Janetty: Trust me you will 😂

A/N: y'all see how jealous Foxy is.. It's gonna be some drama. Thanks for reading and commenting !