17. You Should Be

Naomi's POV

I couldn't stop staring at our picture before we went to the club before all the shit went down. All I could think about was what he whispered to me when he snapped the photo.

(Manip credit to Suplexangel my boo!)

We look so damn cute together. I hate that the Atlantic Ocean separates us from being together everyday. Our visits aren't long enough.

His proposition about coming to WWE didn't make me feel better. I cannot be selfish and try to convince him to jump ship to us. We have our issues, but I don't think it's time yet. I know that WWE would strip him of his villain persona.

I had just finished my matched with my sis, Tamina. I definitely love how much they gel. I am so glad that she is finally happy with someone. Everyone deserves love.

I was kinda tired from my match

I was kinda tired from my match. I was scrolling on my iPhone looking on Instagram. My phone rang and I glared at the number I did not recognize.

"Hello?" I answered, sitting on the floor of the women's locker room chilling.

"It's Omega.. Marty says he has a tryout for WWE. Are you responsible for this!?" He asked, in a defensive tone.

First of all how did he get my number ? And why the hell was he calling me. "Uh, Kenny I didn't arrange anything for him. I had no idea he was even coming." I said.

"You know that I was building him up to be a huge star. He's grown tremendously since his alignment with The Bullet Club."

"Oh so I see what this is. You wanna fuck my man. News flash he doesn't want you. Please let this shit go. He's falling for me and it bothers you that it isn't you. Admit it!" I said.

"Fuck that.. If I really wanted him I could have had him by now sweetheart. Don't flatter yourself." Kenny said in a venomous tone.

"Get the hell of my phone with that." I said, hanging up the phone. I walked out of the locker room and I saw Marty on his cell phone. "Hey babe." His eyes lit up when he saw me, and his smile was affectious.

I looked at him he had on his signature villain club shirt and blue jeans. He walked towards me, and I couldn't help but jump into his arms. He looked so cute with his hair gelled back.

"Babe, what are you doing here?" I asked, curious if he was really here for a tryout.

"They wanted me to check things out. I am thinking about trying out, but it isn't etched in stone yet." He said, kissing me.

My heart skipped a few beats. Marty makes me feel so damn good. "I am just glad you're here.

"You should be."

I rolled my eyes, and jumped out of his arms. "Kenny Omega called me."

"He texted me.. Stop accusing him of wanting me babe." Marty said.

I looked confused. "What are you serious? He gotta want you. Why is he trying so hard to break us up?" I asked.

"I told you.. he's obsessed with the bullet club."

"But we have something special. There is more to life that the squared circle. We have to have a balance babe. You don't want end up like him, alone and miserable." I said, trying to get him to see where I was coming to.

"Look don't worry about anything okay." He said.

Alicia's POV

I just saw Marty backstage and he was all over Naomi. Like why the fuck is he even here? Why is he even trying to be in a serious relationship with her? I needed to find Paige because I needed to vent.

She was in the locker room with The New Day playing video games. "Hey guys!" I said, addressing everyone.

"What's up Foxy? You trying to feel my power of positivity?" Big E asked.

I laughed and then stopped. "No.. not even." I looked at Paige wide eyed, hoping she would catch the hint.

"Foxy, what's up girl? Why are you being all weird?" Paige asked.

I pulled her to the side, away from the guys. "Marty is here.." I groaned, and sat down in a chair next to her.

"Fuck.. are you okay? I am sorry, I didn't know he would attach to her honestly. This puts me in a difficult spot because I love you and Trin." Paige said, sighing.

"I mean.. he didn't even ask me if I was okay after the abortion. He just doesn't give a fuck about anyone, but himself. I can barely look at him."

"I know girl it's tough, but you don't trip okay. How are you and Kenny?"

"Girl, I was just messing with him to get back at Marty. I don't actually like Kenny Omega. He's a fucking weirdo and he talks about wrestling non-stop. But, obviously my selling wasn't believable cause I heard he's messing with some girl Lilyana."

"Fuck.. I haven't see Lilyana in a long time. She used to mess with Marty too. I think Kenny tries to mess with all the girls Marty did to make him jealous. Its actually kinda weird." Paige said, looking disgusted.

I think maybe I should talk to Naomi, because eventually he will break her heart too. Ugh, I don't know. "Do you think I should say something to Trinity?" I asked.

"Uh no.. keep the peace girl. Just let them be happy." Paige said, joining the guys again.