03. Dance With Me

Marty's POV

I couldn't believe Naomi was dressed so sexy, but I definitely love the view she's giving me.

"You look smoking tonight. You did that for me huh?" I said.

"Maybe. I just like to look nice." Naomi said, blushing. Her smile was beautiful and infectious. She such a beautiful woman. We were at my favorite blues club listening to a local band play.

"Do you like the music ?" I asked, vibing to the beat. She sipped on her Margarita, and I enjoyed my tea with whisky.

"Of course. I grew up on blues and my dad is a musician too. Not really famous,  but he traveled a lot and did a lot of local performances. Everyone loved him in Orlando." She said.

"Wow, so we have something in common. Cool." I said. I was pleased to see that she didn't pick up her phone not one time since we were on our date.

"So.. what's the story with you and Alicia?"

I knew this was going to come up. "We smashed a few times, but she knew that I wasn't interested in nothing serious. We've hooked up every time she's been here." I said. Realizing that I said too much to Naomi, because her mood changed.

"Hmm.. so why didn't you just hook up with her?" She asked.

"Obviously, I didn't want too. Someone else caught my attention." I said, hoping that she wouldn't feel like she had to compete against Alicia, because there isn't any competition. I didn't want her to feel self conscious.

"Good answer." She said, trying not to smile.

I stood and extended my hand to her for a dance. "Dance with me."

"Alright.."

We slowed dance to the song and her arms were wrapped around my shoulder. My hands were draped around her tiny waist. She didn't know it but I was there for her match against Sasha Banks. She definitely knows how to get down in the ring.

"Great match tonight. You would make a good heel."

She stopped and looked up at me. "You were there tonight?" She asked, looking surprised.

"Yeah the bullet club came along."

"Wow. Yeah I hate being a heel. I'll leave that up to you." She said.

A few songs had past and we were still on the floor. It felt good to enjoy each other's company. I couldn't remember the last time I danced. "You're right." I said, and I pulled her face close to mine. I gave her a savory kiss.

"You should stay in the UK for awhile." I said, pulling away. I forgot for a moment we were in public. I doubt anyone would recognize us, but just in case.

"Yeah right. My schedule is too crazy." I
She said.

"Yeah. You want to get out of here?" I asked.

"Yeah."

The blues club wasn't too far from my home. We got home and everyone was gone. "I had a great time with you tonight." I said.

"I'm glad I canceled my plans. This was definitely worth it." Naomi said.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took it off cause I wanted to relax. I turned the tv on and we watched tv.

"You know I have a match tomorrow night. If you want to see me live." I said and Naomi didn't respond.

Naomi was on her knees in front of me. She was unbuttoning my pants and took my dick out. Damn, she didn't even give me a warning.

She jerked my dick a few times and I was hard. She covered my entire dick with her mouth in one move. Her head moved up and down as she sucked my dick. "I thought you said you didn't do this?" I threw my head back enjoying the pleasures of her mouth.

Naomi was full of surprises. She was giving me glorious head. I don't even think she stopped. She slurped on my dick and those noises made me harder. "Yes, baby suck that villain dick. Damn girl you're a freak." I groaned.

Naomi deep throat my dick and I was going to cum. She's too fucking good. I didn't want it to end. I don't want to cum to fast, but the inevitable was about to happen. "Damn gorgeous I'm cumming!"

She swallowed all of my hot load. That shit is sexy as fuck. I kissed her and removed her outfit. She straddled me. "I'm glad you liked it."

"I loved it. Now, ride this villain dick baby." I growled.

Naomi slid down easily and started riding my dick back and forth. She grinds her hips in a circular on my dick. She was a bad girl and I knew it.

I don't care who she was with before me, but she's my little freak. "You like that daddy?" She asked me in a sexy voice.

"You know I love that tight pussy."

She sped up and she was riding me and her fat ass was clapping against my balls. I gave her ass a few smacks. "You know I'm the best you ever had. Don't get addicted." She spat my familiar words to me.

"Damn mama is it like that?" I said.

"Yes it is. You know it's true."

I wrapped my hand around her neck. "Cum for me and don't hold back." I said. Naomi gave me the sexiest grin.

I played with her clit a few times and her body shook. "Yes.. Trinity cum for the Villain since you're a bad girl."

"Fuck!" She yelled and came hard on my dick. I came inside of her not to shortly after.

"You're not gonna wanna go back to the states." I said.

"Yeah okay.. We will see about that."