07. You Really Like This Girl?

Marty's POV

Waking up to Naomi was the best feeling in the world. We didn't get much sleep because we had sex over and over again. I could never get tired of being inside of her. My phone buzzed and I looked down at saw a text from Kenny.

Omega: Bro?! You're in Florida?

Me: Yeah I am off for a few days and I am with Naomi.. why?

Omega: Don't you think you are going a little too far with this?

Me: What do you mean?

Omega: You really like this girl?

Me: 😑Yes Kenny I really like her.

Omega: I don't think you should waste your time with her. I still can't believe you kissed her at that Progress event. It could never work. She will try to beg you to come to WWE to be with her. You can't leave The Bullet Club

Me: Bro.. you're taking this wrestling shit too far. If I decide I want to look at WWE then I will, but it will be because I want to. You watched Aj, Balor and Gallows and Anderson leave. You should understand

Omega: You can't be serious.. you don't want to work for that stupid promotion

I was done talking to Kenny. I didn't know he felt this way about Naomi. I don't even think it was her he didn't like. I think he doesn't like the possibility of me leaving his side to be on a bigger scale.

Naomi finally woke up and wrapped her arms around me. "Baby.." She groaned.

I pulled her into my arms and held her. "Yes, sweetheart."

"I am so glad you are here.."

"I told you I would see you again. I am man of my word." I said, kissing her forehead.

"I still can't believe that you are here with me. I have to stop by NXT do you want to come?" She asked.

"Uh.. I guess I could. You know how Kenny feels about the WWE."

"No, I don't."

"He doesn't want me to get involved by anyway." I said.

"Omega doesn't run your life. I am not asking you to tryout for NXT. I have to stop by to check out the girls and I want you to come with me. Are you coming or not?"

"Yes babe. I am coming." I said.

We got ready to go to NXT and Naomi didn't want me to worry about what Omega thought. I was just going to visit with her. It isn't like I was doing a tryout.

We hopped in her car and we left to go to NXT. "You know I got so much hate for kissing you at that Progress event."

"Oh well baby.. Haters gonna haters." She said.

"I mean girls tweet me everyday talking calling me daddy, but they said things llike fuck you and Naomi when that pic came out." I laughed. Fan girls are a trip they will love you and worship you until you get a girl.