15. It Scares The Living Hell Out Of Me

Naomi's POV

When we got to Trent's house I couldn't wait to tell Tamina all my problems. I sat on the bed, and just poured all my tea for her. 

"He's mad at me cause Pete is still freaking texting me. I just don't see why Pete had to send those text messages to him. Like what is he trying to pull?"

"He's trying to taste that chocolate again girl. You can't let everyone get your box."

"Tamina.. I've slept with only four guys in my entire life. I don't think I am letting everyone get my box. But, whatever and then it's like he's talking about Omega said we would work out and maybe he's right. I am like what the fuck? Why would you even listen to him? Kenny is so scared that I am going to pull him in the WWE, but the truth is I don't want him to come. I want him to do his own thing on his own." I said, rolling my eyes at this entire situation. 

"Omega is on some scandalous shit. He brought that old hoe from Marty's past for what? What was the end goal with that?"

"I have never known a man to be on some bitch shit, to be honest. But, you know what he wants Marty Scurll so bad, fuck it. He can have him. I am not about to chase a man, and he's not even sure if he wants to be in a relationship." I said.

"Girl, the problem is Kenny is too much in his head. He confides and trusts that man with his life. No matter who comes into his life, if Kenny doesn't approve them he's going to try to talk him out of it."

"I just need him to be the man that I know he can be. Just step up and be my boyfriend. How hard is that? And I have invested my time and money in this relationship. This flight to the UK wasn't cheap. I should just leave Marty alone." I said. 

"No, don't give up on this just yet. Relationships are going to have ups and downs. There will be challenges. Nothing worth having is easy, sweetheart. Don't just walk away so fast. This man could be the one and you are giving up already." Tamina said.

My best friend always knew exactly what to say, and she always has a lot to say about my situations. I trust her judgment and know she's very wise.

That's when I heard commotion in the living room and yelling. It better not be who I think it is. Tamina and I ran into the living room. There he was Marty Scurll, arguing with Pete Dunne.

I stood there watching these two men interact. 

"So, you think you can text my girl. Trying to reminisce on a one-time thing? I told you to stay the fuck away from her. She doesn't belong to you. She's mine!" Marty yelled.

"Oh no man.. if she was yours she wouldn't have left with me today. How does that make you feel huh? She doesn't want to be with you. You can't even step up be the man she wants you to be."

Fuck? How did he hear my whole conversation with Tamina? Ugh, this isn't going to end well.

"You don't know what you're talking about Peter. I suggest you stop while you are ahead. I am not leaving here until Trinity is with me." Marty said.

"She isn't going anywhere with you. I heard you tried to play it off at the club with Lily like she wasn't just here in England with you." Pete spat.

Marty cocked back and punched Pete in the mouth. I knew that was coming. "Stop fucking lying. I was in Japan last week. Come on Trin, get your stuff. I am not leaving you here with this clown."

 Marty walked over to me. "I am sorry for doubting us this morning, and causing you to leave. You know that I have never felt this way about any woman, and it scares me. It scares the living hell out of me, Trinity."

"Stop worrying about what Omega thinks and be happy with me. You know I only want you and nobody else. There is nobody else that makes me feel the way you do." I said. 

Marty smiled at me and traced his thumb along my bottom lip. He kissed me, and that's when I felt those butterflies with him. Only he gave me those butterflies. "Let's go baby. We have some making up to do." I said, grabbing my suitcase.

Marty grabbed it and we walk towards the door. 

"Bye.. Tamina. I'll catch up with you later." I said, hugging her. I looked back at Pete who was still on the floor. He does realize this isn't wrestling right? He doesn't have to sell that punch. He can actually get up.