Bonus Chapter 05. You Sure You Love Me?

Trinity's POV

We got back to our hotel room. All of this drama was getting on my nerves, but I honestly just wanted Villain dick. I mean yes, we argue like crazy and lately it hasn't been easy. But, I don't want Pete Dunne.

I'm just playing with his head whenever Marty and I break up for a few days.

"Babe.. I'm sorry. Can you just fuck me? I'm a hot ass mess that loves dick. Villain dick to be exact."

Marty picked me up and slammed me on the bed. "Turn over..." he demanded and I did as he said.

He gave my ass a few smacks and the shit felt good. I couldn't remember the last time he did this. "Mmm.. I've been so bad lately." I heard his hand slap against my fat ass. That shit turned me on.

"You need to stop playing since you love me so much. Like baby don't play with me." He said, slapping my ass harder.

"I'm done with all that. I just want to focus on us." I said.

He pulled my panties down and started kissing all over my ass. Like I couldn't wait til he was fucking me doggy style.

He likes to worship my ass and I love when he does that. I mean I can't help how fat it is. He continued doing his thing while I felt my juices leak out of my pussy. "Shit baby I'm dripping." I moaned.

He spread my legs and ate my pussy from the back. Fuck, I love this man so much. He tongue fucked me over and over again. "Damn Marty!!!! So fucking good! I love you." I cried out.

"You sure you love me?" He stopped eating my pussy to ask me.

"Boy... eat my pussy and don't play. Of course I do." I said.

After he ate my pussy I came hard on his tongue. He got behind me and said "Assume the position babe."

I got in that position and he started fucking my hard and pulling my hair. I threw my ass back harder. "Love you baby!"

"Love the way you take this villain dick." He groaned.  We continued to fuck and then we both came together. 

Vaneesa's POV

I sat at the bar with my best friend, Paige. "How come Marty doesn't want me?"

"He's in love with Naomi. I tried to tell you that."

"I know.. but I didn't believe it until I saw them together. I should have never cheated on him with you and Mark Andrews. What the fuck was I think?'

"I don't know girl. But, you're probably not getting him back."

I rolled my eyes. I wanted some of Marty's dick. I just needed one taste and that's it. I don't care if he's with that girl. This shit isn't over. 

I will get another taste of him, if it's the last thing I do.