H-Help.... M-Me...

I made my way up the stairs and slowly opened the door.

"You're late." He growled as I walked in and he looked me over.

"I-I'm sorry, sir.... I lost track of the time...." I muttered trying to avoid his gaze.

He chuckled softly and walked over to me. I backed away and was soon pinned against the wall. I whimpered softly and glared at him.

"Wh-Where's grandma?" I asked, trying not to sound scared.

He smirked and looked down at me. "She's in the hospital again... So you'll be with me for a week or two." He laughed..

I growled and glared at him. "Oh let me guess.... She "fell" and broke her hip again... I honestly don't see how she's put up with you this long."

His smile disappeared and he slapped me across the face, causing to smack against the wall. I bite my lip to keep from crying out.

"Say that again! I fucking dare you!" He yelled, with his face inches from mine.

I turned and spat in his eye. I am so DONE with him. I've tried for years to try and get away. Oh, but he was always one step ahead of me. When I got my drivers license, he made sure that I couldn't buy a car, and I couldn't drive away unless I had him or grandma with me. When I turned 18, I decided to move out since I was of age, but he always said that if I left he would find and kill me... I didn't think he would actually kill me, but I didn't want to risk my life.

I looked up again and saw his eyes filled with rage and anger. He jumped down and wrapped his hands around my neck. I sat there, choking and clawing, trying to get away. For an old man, he really was strong. I started to see spots when he finally decided to let go. I fell over, gasping for breath, trying to refill my lungs. My breathing finally returned and I stared up at the ceiling. After a minute or two, I felt something heavy fall onto my lap. I lifted my head and saw my grandpa sitting on top of me, smirking evilly. I gritted my teeth I tried kicking and bucking him off, but simply pinned me down and started kissing my neck.

~A few hours later~

I sat there in the floor, completely motionless. It hurt so badly when I moved, hell it even hurt to breath. I stared at the ceiling again, blinking my tears away and trying to free myself from the evil memories, but had little success... Around 2:45 AM, I finally gathered up enough strength to crawl all the way back to my room and lock the door. I quickly crawled into bed and buried my face into the pillow, crying my heart and soul out. Once i'd finally emptied my tear-ducts I picked up my phone and quickly dialed the only number I know would pick up. I laid the phone next to my ear so I wouldn't have to hold it and let it ring. On the fifth ring, someone finally answered.

"H-Hello....?"

"An-Andy... I need you're.... H-Help..."