I'm Sorry, Ash

**Blair P.O.V**

        I woke-up back in Ash's living room. It was very dark and I could hear all of the guys low, short breaths. I blinked and realized that I still needed to go. I quickly stood up, gasping quietly in pain, and tip-toed upstairs. I quietly opened my bedroom door and grabbed both of my bags from my bed and slipped them over my head. I took one last look around before walking out and back down the stairs. I tip-toed over Andy and Jake and reached for the door, but something grabbed my arm. I almost screamed, but I was cut off. Ash grabbed my other wrist and pinned me to the wall, deepening the kiss. I kissed him back as he pulled away.

        "Don't leave... Please." He whispered, tears in his eyes.

        "I have to! All the fans hate me! And if I leave that fans will be happy and you guys will be happy too!"

        "We'll be miserable without you! And I don't know what i'll do with out you here!"

        "Move on," I said flatly. "You'll find someone a million times better then I am. You'll find someone who'll make you happy."

        He growled. "YOU make me happy. YOU'RE my one and only. I love you with all of my heart. And you really showed me what love is and I want to give all my love to you."

I blinked away tears and pushed him off. He stumbled back and stared at me.

        "I'm sorry Ash...." I said before running out the door into the mid-morning air.