Positives

**Blair P.O.V**

I woke up on in the seat of a car. The car was warm with sunlight spilling in through the windows, I blinked and looked around.

"Blair! You're alive!" Jake exclaimed, hugging me.

I winced softly and hugged him back. He pulled away smiling, that's when I realized... holy shit, i'm hugging Jake Pitts!! He's here with me! I'm not trapped in that warehouse anymore, i'm free. I smiled and looked around some more. Rebel was still asleep next to me, that goodness the guys got her too. I also saw Andy, Jinxx, Jayy, CC, and Chloe. By the looks of it, we were driving back home. Not long after that, we pulled into Ash's driveway.

"Oh, where is Ash exactly?" I asked, looking around again.

"He fainted... We'll tell you the full story tonight." Andy said, stepping out and picking up Rebel gently.

Everyone followed him inside the house. He laid Rebel on the couch and he went up to Dahvie and everyone and asked how Ash was.

"He hasn't come out of his room all day...." Nana said sadly.

I bit my lip and climbed the stairs and raced to Ash's room, flinging the door open.

"Ashley?" I asked, looking in.

Ash was sitting in the middle of his room with a large bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of pills spilled out onto the floor. He was reaching down and picking up random pills and eating them. I gasped and raced over to his side, hugging him tightly. He didn't seem to feel me or even know that I was there. He looked awfully pale and his eyes looked soulless. He continued moving his arm to eat a pill and take a swig of whiskey. I bit my lip and hugged his arms down.

"Ashley baby... Please listen to me.... Stop this... I'm home, everyone is safe..." I whispered, kissing him lovingly and full of passion.

He stayed still for a few moments and slowly hugged back. I smiled and hugged him even tighter, tears falling down my cheeks.

"I've missed you so much..." I whispered.

"I've misses you too..." He whispered back, slowly kissing me.

Everyone was crowding the door and smiling. Our whole clan was back together once again, and everyone was happy and grateful. And it turns out we got there just in a nick of time too... Ash had only swallowed two of the sleeping pills so after an hour or two, he fell asleep for about a half of a day. Other then that, i'm happy to be home with my loving boyfriend and my loving family.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

I'm going to time skip to about 3 months later. This is another thing that happened that made everyone more than happy. Rebel and I have gotten really close over the past few months, we're like best friends now, and we hang out with each other as often as possible. From rollerskating into walls to tricking people into thinking we're twin sisters. I love this girl to death, she's almost like an actual sister to me. Anyway, back to the actual story. It was in the middle of June when Rebel and I took a trip to the mall. As soon as we walked in, we went straight to Hottopic, it's the only store we ever really go into, hell, all of the workers there even know us by name now. We spent a good 3 hours in there, looking and trying on clothes before heading to check out. Mark, the guy with the blue mo-hawk smiled and scanned everything. Once he finished with my trans-action, he started on Rebels.

"Do you have an HP +1 card miss?" He asked.

She blinked and shook her head no.

"Would you like one? You get 10% off on your birthday and 15% when you get enough points." He said with a smiled and handing Rebel a paper to fill out.

She smiled and once she finished filling it out, she handed it back to him.

"Hm, Rebel. Pretty name," He smiled softly as he entered everything into the computer. "My twin sister was named Rebel... But our mom and dad divorced, my dad re-married and I never saw my sister or my real mom again..." He sighed sadly.

Rebels eyes widened and she smiled. "M-Mark?? Is it really you??" She asked excitedly, hugging him tightly from over the counter. Marks eyes lit up as he hugged her back.

"I can't believe it's you! After all these years!" He said smiling and looking into her eyes. "How's mom? Is she OK? Where have you guys been??"

Rebel sighed sadly and looked him dead in the eye. "She's gone..."

Everyone fell silent for a moment, then Mark snapped both Rebel and I out of our trances. He gently pulled her into a tight hug. I smiled as they started talking and catching up. No one was in the store anyway so they talked for hours, once they finished Rebel rushed over and hugged me tightly. Turns out, Mark has his own house and has convinced her to move in with him.

"I'm so happy for you two, promise you'll come by and visit every once in a while." I giggled.

"I'll come over, I promise. We'll hang out and have fun, like we always do!" She giggled, fist bumping me.

I nodded and hugged her again before she walked off with Mark to his car.