Jealousy

A few days passed since Ash and Andy asked me out, and everything's been pretty good. Ash and the others went back to their houses, leaving Andy and I alone in his. To be totally honest, I felt kind of awkward being there with him. Well it turns out that i'd be feeling awkward AND hated...

Let's see... I'm pretty sure it was Monday when it happened. Everyone hates Mondays and almost everything bad happens on a Monday... So yeah it was a Monday. Anyway, it was around 10:30 on a Monday morning. I was sitting on the couch, reading Dear Killer when I heard a knock on the door. I groaned as I stood up and opened the door. A girl, about 27 or 28, flung herself into me, hugging me tightly.

"Andy! It's been so long since i've seen you!! My tour has..."

She stopped talking as she pulled away and stared at me. She blinked a couple of times and started gritting her teeth.

"Who the hell are you! What are you doing in my boyfriends house!" She exclaimed raising her voice.

I tried explaining everything to her, but she wouldn't listen. She kept going on about how Andy was cheating on her with me. As she yelled, I finally realized that it was Juliet Simms. What the hell? If Andy was still dating her then why the hell did he ask me out! I growled and looked at Juliet, who had finished yelling and was just staring at me.

"Explain yourself." She hissed.

I took in a deep breath and started to tell bef about her how I wasn't dating Andy and why I was here.

"Not you! Him!" She exclaimed as I opened my mouth. I turned around and saw Andy standing at the base of the stairs, staring at both of us.

"Juliet! I can explain!" He started.

"Explain why you're cheating on me! Is this what you do every time I go on tour?!" She exclaimed with tears streaming down her cheeks, smearing her mascara. Andy walked over and pulled her into a hug.

"I would never cheat on you Juliet. I love you with all my heart."

Juliet pushed him away and started walking down the street.

"We are DONE Andy! DONE!" She exclaimed, still walking.

Andy just stood there, watching her walk away.

"You idiot!" I exclaimed. His head snapped to the side and he glared at me.

"How could you forget about your own girlfriend?! Yet you ask me out!"

He sighed and looked down.

"Maybe it's for the best. She's on tour all the time and I get lonely." He said quietly.

"You have no room to talk! You go on tour too! And it's not for the best! You and her both love each other, and I'm not going to be the reason you two seperated!" I exclaimed running past him and after Juliet.

~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~***~~~

"Juliet! Wait!" I exclaimed as I finally found her, still walking down the street. She spun around and frowned.

"What do you want?!" She exclaimed, stopping. I caught up with her and put my hands on my knees to catch my breath.

"Please don't... Go... Andy loves you to death!"

She furrowed her brow.

"How can he love me! He cheated on my with you!"

I growled and straightened up.

"He never cheated on you! Yes, he did ask me out but I declined. I don't want to date Andy. He's all yours and right now, he's crying on the couch fearing that he will never ever be able to see you again. He loves you, Juliet. With all of his heart."

Her expression lightened and she stepped a little closer.

"Really? He never cheated on me?"

I shook my head no and told her that I was just a friend/ member of the band. She smiled and apologized for everything. I smiled back and both of us walked back to Andys house. As we walked through the door, we saw that he wasn't in there. We checked everywhere, but to little success.

"I'll check upstairs." I said running up the staircase and stopping at his bedroom door. I slowly twisted the knob and peeked in, Andy was sprawled across his bed, staring at the ceiling. I sighed and quietly closed the door again.

"He's in his room." I said reaching the bottom of the stairs. "He looks really depressed."

Juliet smirked and started up the stairs. "I can snap him out of his depression."

I facepalmed and looked at her.

"Ok... Do you know where Ash lives?"

She nodded and told me where he lived before continuing up the stairs. I turned on my heel and raced out the door.