Andy Biersack.... The "Kidnapper".

**Andy P.O.V**

I walked over to Ash and saw a sketch of my face on the TV. The headline was Amber Alert, Kidnapper. And Blairs picture popped up beside mine. I gasped and looked at Blair, crying silently in the corner. I turned to Ash who was as wide-eyed as I was. I stared at the TV and rewatched the report. That filthy bastard is lying through his teeth! I switched off the TV and threw the remote across the room, causing it to smash against the wall. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Blair jump and pull her knees closer to her chest. Ash put a hand on my shoulder to help calm me down. I took in a deep breath and looked at Blair. She knows why she's here and she knows that I didn't really kidnap her, right? She called and asked for me to come and get her and I did... I stepped a little closer and caressed her tear-stained cheek. She pulled away a little, but stayed kind of close. I smiled a little.

"Do you honestly think I kidnapped you, Blair?"

She looked at me and slowly nodded. I furrowed my brow and looked down.

"Do you even know who we are?"

She shook her head no again and buried her face into her knees. I sat next to her and laid her head on my chest. She continued crying and I stroked her hair.

"Listen. I never kidnapped you. You, Jinxx, and I are really good friends. You're grandfather hurt you really badly a week ago and you called me to come and help you. I quickly drove over and saved you..." I continued on with the story. As I finished, she looked up and smiled a little bit. I smiled back and wiped her tears away. Ash came by and helped me and her stand up. Blair looked at both of us for a long time before wrapping her arms around both of out necks and pulling us close. We smiled and hugged back. I'm so happy she's back to normal... Well.... Almost back to normal.