Introduction

(A/N):

Hi all! This is my first fanfiction so hopefully it ain't bad! It's inspired by my dad's love for the movie and the scenarios I would imagine as a kid before I went to sleep!

Here's your keys!

(Y/n): Your name
(L/n): Last name
(N/n): Nickname [If you don't have a nickname, that's fine; just use your first name]
(S/c): Skin color
(H/c): Hair color
(H/l): Hair length
(E/c): Eye color
(D/n): Dog's name
(R/s): Random song.
(F/d): Favorite dinner
(O/c): Opposite colors (opposite of your hair color, skin color, eye color, etc.)

~~~ across the page usually means the end of an essential or significant scene.

The first few chapters of this story take place right after Lewis had moved into his new home with his adopted parents, Lucille and Bud. (It is unclear in the movie, Meet the Robinsons, what the actual date was for his adoption after defeating the Bowler Hat Guy and Doris. So, in this story, Lewis's adoption happened a few months after saving the future.) Also, Lewis has been living with his new parents for a week or two but just finished moving all his things from his old room in the orphanage to his new 'house.' The same goes for Goob.

UPDATE: (Mild Villian Spoiler)

It's funny... but the villian Karen in this story was named before 'Karen' was popular (since I was middle school when I wrote this book and that title didn't even exist then.)

Also, I was suprised by the 'references' I 'made' to movies and shows even though I was sheltered and am unfamilar with most of what y'all think I referenced (even Aladdin, which I never watched til like a year or two ago and understand the understanding similarity now.) But, whatever makes you more excited reading is coolio lol.

This book is super original and the only inspiration is that the main villian A.I.R., who is inspired lightly by Ultron from Avengers! But anyway... read on!