Chapter 26: What Time?

(Your POV)

With regret, I followed the sound of my father's voice. But I honestly wished I just ignored him, was it going to be awkward the next time I talked to Will?

I sighed to myself, seeing my dad and walking faster towards him. He seemed to be nervous but I didn't acknowledge it.
"(Y/n)!" he called, running to me.

"Let me guess," I said, giving a small smile. As I spoke my dad noticed something behind me and his eyes widened. "it's getting late so it's time to- MPH!"

He hastily covered my mouth. My eyes widened as he took me to the other side of the Robinsons' house.

"Shh, I want you to do everything I tell you," he said.

He put his mouth close to my ear and whispered softly with a concerned tone.
"A man just came and has... gotten rid of every Robinson family member, except for Wilbur. He is walking in this direction, and I am worried he might try and harm you. We have to leave the city and get help."

I furrowed my brows and answered him loudly.
"We can't leave Wilbur!"

He put his finger over my lips.
"Shhh! Your right, stay here. I'll go get him."

(Third Person's POV)

Carefully John avoided the man, Leo, and found Wilbur. He explained the situation to him quickly, but unfortunately, Leo spotted them and aimed his Disentegrater at them. John saw him just in time and stepped in front of Wilbur to protect him.

John was hit. Wilbur watched with wide eyes as the ashes of him fell to the ground in front of him. Leo started shouting and began chasing him, so Wilbur ran as fast as he could away.

(Y/n) heard footsteps and peeked around the corner and saw Wilbur running.
"Wilbur? What's-" Wilbur didn't stop and grabbed her hand before she could finish her sentence. He took her around the house and pulled her behind a bush.

She tried to speak, but Wilbur put a finger over his lip, indicating she needed to be silent.

Leo ran past them without realizing it. He eventually stopped trying to catch them and found himself in front of the garage.
"I'll bet they are in here."

He aimed his gun at the door and fired. An alarm immediately sounded inside the garage, Leo didn't care though. When he stepped inside, he smiled victoriously and walked to what he was looking for.
"Perfect."

Wilbur and (Y/n) both heard the sirens going off.
"That guy must have gotten into the garage," Wilbur said quietly.

"Please tell me where my dad is. Did that guy do something to him?" (Y/n) asked.

Wilbur scrunched his face uncomfortably.
"Uh, well he just left... to... get help," he lied.

(Y/n) sighed in relief.
"Good."

"Stay here. I'll be right back."

He flipped over the shrub and ran in the direction Leo went. He noticed the garage door was gone so he decided to see why.

Keeping his back against the house, he gingerly peeked his head inside. The man had gotten in the blue time machine and flew up out of the garage. Wilbur gasped and ran after it with no prevail. It quickly went into a bubble and disappeared.