Chapter 12: Help...

(Third Person POV)

...access denied-\>

_003]

|password_:: Magneto Beam

...access denied-\>

_ 005e4]

|password_::

Wilbur bumped his head against the wall, he had tried a dozen words, but none of them was the password.

"Have you tried hacking into it?" Lewis asked, sick of listening to the same beeping sound of every denied word Wilbur tried.

Wilbur didn't even turn to look at him.
"Page 465."

Lewis blinked and turned to the page.
"...unhackable. Nice. Did you read this, Wilbur?"

Wilbur nodded.
"Yes, I did."

"Wow, you actually read something. I'm impressed."

Wilbur rolled his eyes and stood straight.

"Look, maybe we can-"

There was a weird thumping sound coming from downstairs. The boys looked at the attic door as someone was pounding on it. After the third round, the door flew off. It was silent for a few seconds, and Lewis went up to the door and peeked down.
"I don't see anything."

The Titanoboa jumped up the steps and hissed at the two, causing Lewis to fly back.

Wilbur looked at the window, then at Lewis.
"Lewis. Jump! Now!"

"What?!"

The Titanoboa lifted its head and opened its mouth.

"JUMP!"

Wilbur grabbed Lewis's forearm and crashed through the window just as the snake was about to take a chomp out of Lewis's head. Wilbur landed on his feet, but shortly after, Lewis fell on top of him.

"Ow! Seriously?" Wilbur cried.

"You're the one who dragged me out the window!"

"Would you rather be eaten by him?" Wilbur pointed to the beast, who was staring at them both from the broken window. It slithered out and made a shrieking sound, glaring at both of them.

Wilbur spotted a flying car.
"Come on!" He dragged Lewis inside and tried to hotwire the car. Once he was able to start it, he put the gear into drive and started to hover. The Titanoboa noticed they were trying to get away, so it wrapped itself around the vehicle and began biting into the glass with its fangs.

Wilbur stared at it in fear as the glass cracked above him.

"DRIVE, WILBUR! DRIVE!!!" Lewis shouted.

Wilbur pressed hard on the pedal, making the car fly forward at 124 mph. The beast fell off the hood and used its fangs to latch on to the right-wing. Lewis screamed as Wilbur desperately tried avoiding buildings and shake off the snake at the same time. It eventually let go after smacking into a tower, taking the right-wing with it.

Both of the boys screamed as the flying car fell.

They crashed into the dirt outside of town with a smash, but it didn't stop there, only slid speedily across the plain. Wilbur recognized that a shack was up ahead of them.
"WE'RE GONNA CRASH! JUMP LEWIS!"

The boys flew out of the car as soon as it smashed against the wall. Dust and smoke made rose in the air and filled their lungs. A moment of exhausted silence went by before Wilbur spoke up.
"*cough* *cough* well, *cough* we lost the snake," he said, still lying on his stomach.