Backstory

Carrie Frances Fisher was born in Boston, Massachusetts. Her mother is Debbie Reynolds, a high school theatre teacher who does plays during the summer at the rec center.

Her father, Eddie Fisher, is a famous singer. Not worldwide, but he's famous in the city of Boston!

Debbie and Eddie had a daughter together. Carrie Fisher. Two years later, they had Todd Fisher. Everyone thought they would be the happiest family. Everyone was wrong

○●○●○●○

Carrie and Todd were at their door in the middle of the night, again, with their ears to the door. Listening to everything that was being said in their parent's argument.

"You better count your lucky stars, Eddie, that we have the kids or your sorry tail would have been left years ago!" Debbie yelled. "Oh, please! You don't have the guts to leave me! You would have done it years ago if you weren't afraid!" Eddie yelled.

"Fine! I'll leave in the morning! I'll take the kids with me! We'll move far away from you and your sorry self!" Debbie yelled. "Fine, take the kids! See if I care!" Eddie yelled.

A seven year old Todd looked at his nine year old sister. "We aren't leaving daddy right, Carrie?" Todd asked for reassurance. "Of course we are not leaving, Todd." Carrie said. "Good. I don't want to move." Todd whispered with a yawn. Since Todd had yawned and the yelling had gone down, Carrie believed it was an appropriate time to go back to sleep.

"Ok, Todd. Time to go back to sleep." Carrie said. Todd nodded. Carrie led her brother over to his bed and kissed him on the forehead. "Goodnight Carrie, I love you." Todd said. Carrie smiled and got in her bed next to his. "I love you too, Todd. See you in the morning." Carrie said. Both brother and sister drifted off to sleep.

○●○●○●○

Nine years later, it was the summer before Carrie's senior year, Debbie came into Todd and Carrie's room. "Carrie . . ." Debbie gently whispered. "Mom?" Carrie asked confusingly. "Wake up Todd, and you two pack your bags." Debbie said.

Carrie looked at her and asked, "Why?" Debbie looked at her and frowned. "Carrie, you're father cheated on me. He just left and said he's coming back tomorrow at noon. So, we are leaving. Wake your brother for me and you two pack your bags quickly." Debbie said then left the room.

Carrie felt a tear roll down her cheek. "No, Carrie. Now's not the time to cry." Carrie said to herself in a whisper. She got up and walked over to her brother's bed. "Todd," Carrie whispered. He didn't wake. She slapped him across the face. "Todd!" She yelled.

Todd woke up slightly confused. "Geez Carrie, what?!" Todd exclaimed. "Get up and pack quickly, we are leaving." Carrie said as she grabbed their bags out of the closet. "What? Why?" Todd asked. "Dad cheated on mom, we have until noon to leave. Now, shut up and pack." Carrie said. She threw a bag at him and they both silently packed

○●○●○●○○●○○●○●○

Once they finally got the bags in the trunk, they all got into the car. Debbie woke Carrie up at four in the morning and it was now ten so they had plenty of time to spare.

"Ready?" Debbie asked with a deep breath. Carrie nodded her head and Todd, in the back seat, said, "Yep, I am." With that, Debbie hit the gas and they were on their way out of Boston.

○●○●○●○●○

In five days, they made their way to California. "We're living in California?" Todd asked. Debbie nodded. "Yep. A couple of nights ago, when you and Carrie were asleep of course, I made a call to the realtor and got us a house!" Debbie exclaimed.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Carrie and Todd got the bags out of the car while Debbie walked inside of the house and looked around.

Once Carrie and Todd brought all the bags in, Debbie gave them a tour.

There were two bathrooms. One downstairs and one upstairs. They had three bedrooms which meant that Todd and Carrie didn't have to share one anymore. Two of the bedrooms were downstairs and the other upstairs.

They had a indoor pool upstairs as well which Todd and Carrie were really happy about that. They also had a game room that they would most likely put a pool table in and some other games.

They had the living room and kitchen down stairs and a big basement. They then got the idea to make a game room in the basement and make a study room out of what was going to be the game room.

They unpacked their things and got all the furniture. Carrie got the room upstairs since she was the oldest and a girl.

The master bedroom was, of course, Debbie's and Todd got the room across from hers.  They put a pool table and foosball table downstairs along with a chess table.

Carrie put a bookshelf in the study room for her and Todd and Debbie could also go in and read if she wanted to. It was almost like a library. Carrie fixed her bedroom the way she wanted it and Todd did the same.

Debbie paid for the house and was now the official owner.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Three weeks later, they had gotten a French bulldog and named her Lady. They had also gotten a pet lizard and named him Patrick. Patrick is Todd's pet and Lady is Carrie's. Debbie got herself a orange cat and named her Ginger.

Carrie was walking Lady outside when she saw a man. Probably the same age as her, eighteen. He was riding a bike down the sidewalk she was walking on. He stopped right next to her and smiled.

"Hi, I'm Harrison."

Yay! This is my first Carrison story! I really hope you enjoy it! It should've been published last week but Wattpad deleted about a few paragraphs that I wrote and I didn't want to rewrite it all until now. So, I hope you enjoy it! Please vote and comment and give me feedback!

Love, Kendall 💖