Chapter Seven

Happy Birthday, Harry!

                  July 13th, 2016

Carrie smiled and knocked on the door at Harrison's house. She waited a few seconds before Dorothy answered. "Hello, Carrie." Dorothy said. "Hi, Dorothy." Carrie whispered.

Dorothy moved out of her way so that she could go up to Harrison's room. She slowly walked in, careful not to wake him.

She got on his left side and placed a soft kiss on his cheek, which made him twitch with a smile. She then took a deep breath and yelled in his left ear, "Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy nineteenth birthday to my Harry!  Happy birthday to you!" Harrison jumped up and fell off the bed. "Carrie, what the heck?" Harrison asked as he rubbed his left ear. Carrie giggled. "Happy birthday, honey." She said. He smiled and hugged her. "Thanks." He said.

Then, Terrance ran in and piled on him. "Nineteen slaps since your turning nineteen!" Terrance yelled. "Oh, I want to help!" Carrie exclaimed. "Carrie!" Harrison yelled. "One . . . Two . . . Three . . . Four!" Terrance said as he slapped Harrison across the face.

"Five . . . Six . . . Seven . . . Eight," Carrie said after every slap. "Nine . . . Ten . . . Eleven . . . Twelve . . . Thirteen . . . Fourteen," Terrance said after everyone of his slaps. "Fifteen . . . Sixteen . . . Seventeen . . . Eighteen," Carrie said after every slap. Terrance and Carrie both raised their hands as Harrison tensed up. "And nineteen!" They yelled after they slapped him at the same time.

Carrie smiled. "Now, I'll give you nineteen kisses. I'm sorry, Harry." Carrie said with a smile. "I'll help!" Terrance yelled. "No way!" Harrison yelled. "At least let me start." Terrance said then kissed Harrison's forehead and laughed. "One!" He yelled.

Carrie smiled. "Two . . . Three . . . Four . . . Five . . . Six . . . Seven . . . Eight," She said after every kiss on his cheek. "Nine . . . Ten . . . Eleven . . . Twelve . . . Thirteen . . . Fourteen . . . Fifteen," She said after every kiss she placed on his forehead. "Sixteen . . . Seventeen . . . Eighteen," She said after the kisses on his cheek. Then she gave him a kiss on the lips. "And nineteen!" She exclaimed.

○●○●○●○●○●○

After birthday breakfast with his family and Carrie, they went to Carrie's house for a game of pool. It was, Harrison, Carrie, and Dorothy. Against, Debbie, Todd, and Terrance.

Harrison, Carrie, and Dorothy one because Todd got the eight ball in.

After that, they had a party at Harrison's house. It was Carrie and her family, Harrison and his family, and some of his friends.

"Hey Mark, Marilou, and Meryl!" Harrison exclaimed. The three walked over to Harrison and Carrie. "Guys, this is the girl I was telling you about, Carrie. Carrie, these are my friends." Harrison said. "Hi." Marilou and Meryl said. "Marilou is Mark's girlfriend and Meryl is Marilou's vest friend." Harrison said.

Carrie nodded and shook hands with the girls. "Hi it's nice to meet you." Meryl said. "It's nice to meet you, too." Carrie said. "That's her family over there." Harrison told Mark as he pointed to Carrie's family. Mark smiled and nodded.

After spending the whole afternoon together, everyone went home while Carrie stayed at Harrison's a little longer.

Harrison grabbed his keys. "Carrie, come on." He said with a smile. "I'm not telling." He said. He walked her to the mustang and they both got in. "Shouldn't I be showering you with surprises since it is your birthday?" Carrie asked. Harrison laughed. "I'm taking us to the field. Do you know how to drive?" He asked. "Yeah, but mom hasn't gotten me a car since we've moved here. Todd can also drive. Oh, which reminds me," Carrie said as she dug around in her pocket.

She pulled out a purple heart key chain with her name on it in cursive. Once they got to the field and he parked the car, she gave it to him. "Oh Carrie, it's beautiful. You didn't have to get me anything." He said as he traced his finger over her name. "Yes, I did. I got myself one for when I get my own car. It's a blue heart and it has Harry on it." Carrie said.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"So, what did you think of my friends?" Harrison asked. "I loved them. Hopefully, I can get close to them." Carrie said. "Hey, not too close." Harrison said causing Carrie to giggle.

"No, you are my favorite person in the whole world. No one can ever replace you." Carrie said. Harrison smiled and kissed her. "Have you had a good birthday?" Carrie asked. "Yes, I have. But, do you want to know what would make it better?" Harrison asked.

"What?" Carrie asked. "If, we went to get dinner. At the place we had our first date at." Harrison said. Carrie smiled. "I think thaf would be a great idea. And I'll drive you, since you're the birthday boy." Carrie said. He threw her the keys and got in the car. She looked at the keychain she gave him, smiled, then got into the mustang.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Carrie ordered a salad and Harrison ordered, his usual, three pepperoni pizza slices. Once they got their food, Carrie smiled watching Harrison devour into his pizza. "What?" He asked. "Just you . . . You're adorable." Carrie said. He smiled and continued eating.

Once done, he and Carrie each ordered a slice of chocolate cake. After he got sung to, they both began eating.

Carrie stood up to go pay but Harrison jumped up. "No, I got it." He said. "Harry, it's your birthday. I'm paying." Carrie said. He nodded as she walked off.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

He parkedthe mustang in front of his house, as usual, and walked Carrie home. "I love you." Harrison said. "I love you too, Harry. Text me tonight, ok." She said. "I will." He said as he started walking off the porch. "Oh, and Harry!" Carrie exclaimed as he turned around. "Yes?" He asked.

"Happy birthday."