Chapter Six: One Happy Group!

The next day, as promised, Carrie and Harrison took Todd and Terrance to Reggie's.

"Wow! These burgers are amazing!" Todd exclaimed. Carrie giggled. "Yeah, you see? I told you." Carrie said. "You told me alright." Todd said causing everyone at the table to laugh.

"So, what else are you guys planning on doing today?" Terrance asked. "I don't know. What are we doing after lunch?" Carrie asked Harrison. "Well, we could all go to me and Carrie's house and play a game of pool?" Todd suggested.

"How does that sound, Harry?" Terrance asked. "It's ok with me. How about you, Carrie?" Harrison asked. "I'm on board." She said. So, they finished their food and all, somehow, got into Harrison's mustang.

Carrie called Debbie and told her that everyone was coming. "Yes, mom. Me, Todd, Harrison, and his brother Terrance." Carrie said. "He has a brother? How old is he?" Debbie asked. "The same age as Todd, sixteen. Todd has become great friends with him." Carrie said.

"Well that's good, dear." Debbie said. "Yeah, well, I'm gonna go. See you when we get there." Carrie said. "Ok, dear. Bye bye." Debbie said. "Bye." And with that, Carrie hung up.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

A little while later, Carrie and the three boys got to her house. "You guys go and get the game ready, I've got to take Lady out for a walk before we can play." Carrie said. "Ok, you get the game ready, boys. I'm going with her." Harrison said.

He and Carrie went to her room to get Lady then left to take her for a quick walk. "Yeah, I didn't take her out this morning so I have to now." Carrie said as Lady tugged on the leash. "I'm not running, Lady." Carrie said.

After a quick walk, Carrie and Harrison put Lady back in her room then they went to the basement where Todd and Terrance were.

"Ready?" Todd asked. Carrie nodded. "What are the teams?" Harrison asked. "Me and Carrie against you and Todd." Terrance said. "Ok, I'm fine with it." Carrie said with a smirk.
"Me too." Harrison said.

"The losing team has to massage the other teams feet." Carrie said. "Oh, please. You just want a massage." Todd said. "Fine ok. " Harrison said.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○

The teams were both tied, 3-3, with two balls left. And one of the two balls was, of course, the eight ball.

It was Todd's turn and he got the eight ball in. Which meant . . . "Yes!" Carrie exclaimed as she high fived Terrance. "We won!" Terrance exclaimed. Harrison and Todd both rolled their eyes at the same time causing Carrie to giggle. "Aw, poor boys." Carrie said as Harrison playfully glared at her. "Come on you two, let's go to the living room!" Carrie exclaimed. "To massage our feet." Terrance said.

They led Harrison and Todd to the living room. Carrie sat down in one of the recliners as Terrance sat in the other. "I'll do Carrie's and you do Terry's." Harrison said as Todd sadly nodded. Just to be mean, Harrison tickled the bottom of Carrie's feet. "Harrison Ford!" Carrie yelled before he, quickly, started massaging her feet.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Debbie and Carrie were cooking while Harrison, Todd, and Terrance were downstairs playing another game of pool.

"I'm happy that Todd has become friends with Harrison's brother." Debbie said. Carrie smiled. "Yeah, Terry is like Todd so it doesn't surprise me that they get along so well." Carrie said.

"Yeah, he's a real nice young man, just like Harrison. I guess it runs in the family." Debbie said. Carrie smiled once she mentioned Harrison. "Yeah, they are both amazing." Carrie said. "I love having them over. We should all get together so I can meet their mother." Debbie said.

"Oh, his mom is very nice. Her name his Dorothy." Carrie said. "Well, that's a very nice name." Debbie said. They heard footsteps and saw Harrison walk in. "Hello." Harrison said. Carrie smiled. "Hi Harry." She said.

"What are you guys cooking?" Harrison asked. "Chicken." Debbie said. "Open your mouth." Carrie said. He opened his mouth and she put a piece of chicken in it. "How does it taste?" Carrie asked. "Yum, it's amazing!" Harrison exclaimed.

Carrie smiled and patted his cheek. "Good. Are the boys still downstairs?" She asked. Harrison nodded his head. "Yeah, they're playing another game of foosball." Harrison said.

"I'll be right back, I'm going to the restroom." Debbie said as she walked away. Right when Debbie left, Harrison placed a kiss on Carrie's lips. "I love you." He whispered. Carrie smiled and gave him one more kiss. "I love you too." She said.

He smiled and sat at the table as Debbie walked in. "Ok, the last batch of chicken should be done soon." Debbie said. "Can you two wait in here for it?" Debbie asked. Harrison smiled. "Yes, of course we can." He said. Debbie nodded and left the kitchen.

"The chicken really does taste good, sweetheart." Harrison said. Carrie smiled. "Thanks. Me and mom fix it all the time." Carrie said. "I can see why, it tastes great." He said. Carrie smiled. "Thank you. After this pan comes out, it'll be time to eat." Carrie said.

Harrison smiled a big smile. "I cannot wait." He said. Carrie playfully slapped his chest. "When can you ever wait to eat?" She asked him before placing a soft kiss to his lips.

○●○●○●○●○●○

Once they got the pan out and cooled off, they called everyone to dinner. Harrison and Carrie fixed their plates first then everyone else fixed theirs. "I love this. You and Carrie did a great job, Debbie." Harrison said. Debbie smiled. "Thanks, Harrison. That's very kind of you to say." Debbie said 

Everyone at the table ate and made small talk until Harrison decided to go home. Todd had Terrance spend the night so he didn't leave with Harrison. "I'm walking Harrison out!" Carrie yelled as she walked out the door with Harrison. "I can't believe that my brother is spending the night." Harrison said.

Carrie frowned. "I know . . . But you're coming over tomorrow to hang out, right?" Carrie asked. He nodded his head. "Good, text me tonight. I probably won't be able to sleep because of the boys." Carrie said. Harrison smiled. "Ok, sweety. I love you." Harrison said as he started walking to his house. "I love you too!" Carrie yelled back then walked back inside.