Chapter Fifteen

Premiere with a little fear

November 22nd, 2016.

"Coming out of the limo now, is Debbie Reynolds! With her children, Todd and Carrie Fisher! The young man next to her daughter is her daughter's boyfriend Harrison Ford!"

Debbie stepped out of the limo and waved her arm as the whole crowd went wild and the paparazzi took pictures.

"Your mom is the next big thing," Harrison whispered in Carrie's ear as she smiled. "Yeah, I know." She said.

Carrie and Todd walked out of the limo followed by Harrison. "I think that you'd make a great actress." Harrison, once again, whispered in her ear. Carrie giggled and turned to look at him. "It's a dream of mine." She said. Harrison smiled and held her hand.

Carrie was walking the red carpet when she got stopped for an interview. "How is it like . . . With, your mother as an actress and all?" The reporter asked. "It's very nice. Once I graduate, I hope to become an actress just like her." Carrie said.

"Really? That's interesting, do you even think your Hollywood material?" The reporter asked. Carrie looked at him and shrugged her shoulders. "I mean, yeah I think so." She answered. "Funny, funny, . . . . Well miss Carrie, have a nice evening." And with the saying that, the reporter walked off to find a new celebrity to talk to.

Harrison was with Todd and looked around. Looking in the corner of his eye, he saw Carrie. She was sitting with her back against a tree. He saw that she looked a little upset. He walked over to her and sat beside her.  She laid her head on his shoulder and sighed.

"You ok, sweetheart?"

Carrie shook her head no and Harrison wrapped his arm around her. "What's wrong, Carebear?" He asked.

"Do you think I'm Hollywood material?"

"Well, of course I do. You were made to be an actress. I watched your rehearsal at school yesterday for the Wizard of Oz. You are a great Dorothy!" He exclaimed.

"Thank you, but could you see me as an actress in Hollywood?"

Harrison nodded his head. "Of course, Carrie. Now, why are you acting like this?" He asked.

Carrie sighed and shook her head. "One of those stupid reporters asked me if I thought I was Hollywood material and I said yeah I think so. He looked at me, chuckled, and said funny, funny." Carrie told him.

Harrison hugged her and pulled her closer to him. "Don't listen to them, you will do great. More than great . . . You'll be amazing! Oh Carrie, don't let them get to you. You're . . . . You're unsinkable!" Harrison exclaimed.

Carrie thought for a second and smiled. She lifted her head off of his shoulder, stood up, turned around to look at Harrison, smiled, stopped her foot on the ground, and exclaimed, "I'm Carrie Frances Fisher and I'm unsinkable!"

○●○●○●○●○●○

After the film, it was probably midnight. The limo dropped all four at Carrie's house. "Well, I'm going on home. I'll come over tomorrow." Harrison said. "You mean later this morning?" Carrie asked. Harrison looked at the time on his phone and laughed. "Yes, later in the morning I'll be over here." Harrison said.

Debbie and Todd walked in the house and Harrison placed a kiss on Carrie's lips. "I love you, I'll see you later." He said.

"I love you too."

He walked home and Carrie got inside of her house. "Mom's already in the bed. Do you want to watch a movie?" Todd asked.

Carrie shook her head. "Sorry, bud, I'm going to bed." Carrie said as she started walking upstairs.

"You're no fun!" Todd yelled, pointing at her with a frown as she walked up the stairs.

Carrie giggled, got in her pajamas, and went to bed.

°°°

Carrie and Harrison were riding down the road in his mustang. Him, driving with his left hand, as he held Carrie's hand with his right.

All of a sudden, out of no where, this truck came and drove right into the left side of his mustang, into Carrie's side.

It all happened in slow motion. Carrie turned her head to the left as the truck smashed into her right side and the last thing she saw was Harrison's face. Looking at her with those sweet hazel eyes.

This could possibly be the last time I see you . . . I love you.

With thinking that, she slowly slipped out of consciousness.

"Carrie!"

"Oh my God, please wake up! I can't live without you!"

"Why couldn't it have hit my side of the car?! Why?!"

Carrie's family and Harrison stood at her hospital bed.

"Please, Carrie."

"Please don't leave me, sis, please!"

"Oh, my daughter!"

"My sweet Carebear, please!"

Everyone looked up at the heart moniter and saw a long line come across the screen along with this long beep.

"No . . . No, Carrie! Please!"

"I'm Carrie Frances Fisher, and I'm unsinkable!"

Carrie heard her family, but couldn't see them. Also, she couldn't move or do anything.

"Harry!"

She screamed as loud as she could, but she knew no one but no one heard.

"Mom, Todd!"

"Harry, please . . . !"

"Anyone . . ."

" . . . "