Chapter Twenty-Three

Elisabete was the first to pull away and she licked her lips as Loki smiled at her.

"Please, forgive me for all I've done to you." Elisabete spoke.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Elisabete. It was all my fault. I blew up and took out all my anger on you. It was wrong of me and I meant no harm. I never thought you would quit. But these weeks have been horrible without. I haven't slept at all and I can only think about you. I want you back, Elisabete. That's all I want and I hope you can forgive me." Loki explained to her.

"I can." Elisabete beamed.

Loki kissed her once more and lifted her into the air, making her giggle through the kiss. As he set her down and pulled back, Elisabete's parents, along with Tadeus and the girls exited their room.

"I must be on my way now." Loki told them.

"Do stay the night, my king. It is late and we'd love to have you stay here. We want to show you our thanks for saving us." Her father told him.

"Thanks are not necessary at this time. I do not want to intrude on the both of you reuniting with your children." Loki explained.

"You are not intruding at all, my king. Please, stay the night. We would love to host our king." Her mother interjected.

"Well, I suppose I shall stay the night but where will I sleep? Your rooms seem very full." Loki told them, looking over Tadeus and the two girls.

"We can rearrange some of the sleeping arrangements for you." Her father said.

"Well, Elisabete's room is the only one with two beds. The girls can sleep with you two and my king can take their bed for the night." Tadeus suggested.

"That seems like a good idea. Will you that be alright, my king?" Her father asked.

Loki looked at Elisabete and smiled as he bowed his head, watching her blush.

"That is more than alright." Loki grinned.

Tadeus gave him some of his nightclothes to wear and Loki changed in the small shared bathroom. When he emerged he wished everyone a good night and entered Elisabete's bedroom, closing the door behind him to find her fixing his bed.

"Do you honestly believe I'm sleeping in that bed tonight when I have you?" Loki inquired with a smirk.

Elisabete chuckled softly as Loki walked over to her.

"And do you honestly believe that I will be wearing these nightclothes to bed?" Loki asked as he ran his hand through her hair.

Elisabete smiled as she walked towards her bed and lit a few candles on her nightstand before pulling back the covers. She giggled as Loki was watching her climb onto the bed. She gripped onto the foot of the bed and smiled brightly at him.

"Well then...come to bed, my king." Elisabete whispered.

"With pleasure." Loki smirked.

Elisabete laughed softly as she laid herself down on the bed, waiting for Loki. He appeared at the side of the bed and chuckled with glee as he climbed on top of her. He placed his hands at either side of her head and situated himself between her legs. She spread her legs for him and gasped as he pushed himself against her. He then leaned forward and laid an open-mouthed kiss to her neck making her shudder and gasp. He smirked against her skin and lightly nipped at the flesh. Elisabete moaned at the sensation and sighed as he laid his whole body against hers. Her breasts heaved against his chest and Loki panted as he looked down at her body and gripped her nightdress. He slowly unbuttoned the top and pushed the fabric apart to reveal her breasts to him. He moaned with delight as he took them into his hands and kneaded the smooth flesh, running his thumbs over her nipples, feeling them harden as she gasped. He inhaled sharply as he took one into his mouth, swirling his tongue around the hardened peak. Elisabete squirmed underneath him and Loki loved it. She gripped the bedsheets tightly and bit her lip to keep from making any noise. As one hand massaged her breast, the other travelled down her body and pushed her dress up to her waist before running his fingers over her sex. Her back arched as she gasped loudly and Loki chuckled against her flesh.