Chapter Twenty-Five

Elisabete put on her clothes from the following day and Loki led her to her new chambers. He stopped right before the doors and as he put his hand on the doorknob, he turned to face Elisabete and smiled brightly. He chuckled lightly as she gave him a look.

"You're going to love this chamber." Loki commented.

Elisabete's heart raced with excitement as Loki twisted the doorknob. As they both heard the lock click, Loki gasped and she gave him a look as she nudged his arm.

"Just open the door." She laughed.

Loki pushed open the two doors to her chambers and as she stepped into the doorway, her eyes widened as her lips parted softly. She walked into the room and she was immediately taken aback by her bed. It was in a circle shape and was incredibly large, almost taking up a good portion of the room. Across from the bed was a fireplace with a nice sitting area. To the right of the bed was the balcony. Thin curtains out of linen lined the open spaces in the wall that led to the balcony and they moved beautifully as they caught a soft breeze coming through the room. Out on the balcony, she oversaw almost all of Asgard. She could see the Rainbow Bridge, all the towns, and the city from just that one spot. From the view, she could see some of the townspeople walking through the streets going about their daily lives. Then there was the bathroom. It was almost as unnecessarily large as the bedroom. The sinks, toilet, and bathtub were all golden and the bathtub was right in the middle of the room. It was almost exactly like the one in Loki's bathroom but was big enough to accommodate the bodies of two people perfectly. Finally, she opened the doors to her closet and she audibly gasped by the size of it. It was a walk in closet, but empty, with racks for all her clothes and shoes that she would soon get. She couldn't believe her eyes as she walked through the space, imagining all the dresses that she would own on the racks.

"Do you like it?" Loki asked.

Elisabete turned to face him, seeing him standing in the doorway, smiling at her. She beamed with excitement and squealed as she put her arms up and ran towards him. He laughed softly as she threw herself at him, embracing him tightly. He rocked her side to side and grinned as she kissed him all over his face. After a few moments, he pulled her back and she bounced on the balls of her feet.

"I love it, Loki! This is so amazing. It's so beautiful and this room is bigger than anything I've ever seen. I feel like I can see the whole realm from out there." Elisabete rambled on excitedly.

"Would you like to know a little fact about these chambers?" Loki inquired.

"Oh, yes." Elisabete replied giddily.

Loki chuckled softly, loving how ecstatic she was feeling because of him. Her smile made his heart soar.

"These chambers used to belong to my mother, the late queen." Loki announced.

Elisabete's smile disappeared and she took a step back from Loki. He furrowed his brow as he waited for her to respond to him.

"Then I cannot accept these chambers." Elisabete replied.

"Why not?" Loki asked.

"Because these rooms have been untouched since her passing. They are sacred. I don't deserve them." Elisabete explained to him.

"I gave these chambers to you because out of everyone in this palace, you deserve it the most. I want to give you the best I have to offer. From now on, these will be your chambers and I will come here during the night whenever I feel to. Please, accept this as a gift from me." Loki told her.

"If she were still here, would she be alright with me having these chambers?" Elisabete asked.

Loki saw it as a stupid question for her to ask but he knew why she had said it. In all honesty, Loki knew Frigga would have loved Elisabete and would have greatly passed over her chambers to her to reside in if she were still alive. Elisabete had her spirit and her gentle, kind soul that no one else, but her, could match.