Chapter Twenty-Seven

Elisabete woke up with the sun shining brightly through her room. It looked to be a beautiful morning as she stretched in the large bed. She let out a deep sigh and giggled as she felt Loki move and press his chest against her back. She wiggled her hips and smiled brightly as Loki growled deeply and nipped at her ear. She then felt his reach down and take his length into his hand. She shook her head and blushed as he pressed himself against her.

"You're going to make me late for my class this morning." Elisabete gasped.

"Who's going to care? You're mine to do with as I please. Besides, you're above them all. If they have an issue with you being late, they'll have to come to me." Loki whispered in her ear.

She gasped as Loki entered her and slowly thrust his hips.

"Ugo likes people to be on time. My family will wonder where I am at breakfast." Elisabete panted.

"I don't care what they think." Loki chuckled.

He sharply thrust his hips and Elisabete gripped the sheets as she moaned. Several minutes went by and Elisabete changed into one of her new dresses for the day and giggled as Loki placed the headband on her head for her. He kissed her sweetly and took her hand in his as they exited her chambers. They entered the dining hall together to find her family already seated and eating their breakfast. They took their seats and were served their breakfast.

"My family and I would just like to say thank you for the party to celebrate our daughter and us last night. It was truly wonderful, my king." Her father stated.

"I am glad you enjoyed it. I know Elisabete loved it very much as well." Loki told him.

Elisabete smiled up at him as he took her hand and kissed it softly.

"We are also very grateful that Liana and Capriana are starting their classes today." Her mother spoke.

"I am sure they will be star pupils with all their teachers." Loki grinned as the girls smiled and laughed together.

"And I am certain they'll behave...won't they?" Elisabete said, raising her brow at them.

"We will." The two replied, enthusiastically nodding their heads.

Loki grinned at seeing them be excited over schooling. He found it relaxing to be in the presence of children. They reminded him of his younger self and enjoyed watching them laugh and fool around with one another at the table. Somehow, he saw himself and Thor in the two girls, and for a moment, just a moment, he smiled happily. Once breakfast was over, Elisabete was walking down the hall to her class when Loki took her by the hand and pulled her behind a curtain. He pushed her back against the wall and she raised her brow at him, putting her hands on his chest to try and push him away.

"Loki, I cannot be late for class." Elisabete whispered.

He smirked as he felt Elisabete barely pushing him away as he moved closer to her. He gripped her skirts and hitched them up around her hips. She tightened her grip on his jacket and moaned softly as he slid his hand into her undergarments and caressed her sex while nipping the flesh of her neck. She wrapped her arms around him and felt shivers down her spine as she felt Loki's hot breath against her skin. She inhaled sharply as he curled his fingers around her sweet spot causing her walls to clench around his fingers. Soon enough, when Loki deemed her ready to his liking, he untied the string of his trousers, ripped her undergarment off, and roughly thrust himself inside of her.

"Loki, now I'm going to be really late." Elisabete said breathlessly.

"So? Let's make them wait." Loki panted.