the news

Taehyung's pov :

"Taehyung! dinner is done! and come down, your father and I need to tell you something." my mother yelled from downstairs.

I didn't have any appetite at that moment, but since I was curious about what they had to tell me, I just went downstairs.

As I walked down the stairs, I heard my parents whispering in the kitchen.

I walked towards the dinner table and sat down. My parents still didn't notice me. they were nodding an agreement to something.

Once they noticed that I was looking at them, both my parents cleared their throat and walked over to me. Sitting at the other side of the table, facing me.

They looked nervous, especially my mom. Everytime she becomes nervous, she'll keep tapping her index finger on the table, biting her lips. She kept looking at my dad.

"So.... We need to tell you something" my father said all of a sudden.

It gave me an unsure feeling. I was scared of the fact that mabye they'll move me to another school, or even move to another place to live in.

All kind of ideas and thoughts were crossing my mind at that moment.

"yeah?" I said with an unsure tone.

They were both looking at me.

"I know it's maybe hard for you to understand, but before we had you we really wanted to adopt a little child that we met in an orphan, but because of some circumstances, we couldn't adopt him. And now we found him again, but he's already grown up and we talked to him and he seems like a good boy, so we decided to adopt him and he's going to start to live in this house from tomorrow.... you'll have a brother Taehyung..."

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I don't want to have a brother that I don't even know, and they didn't even ask me before they adopted him.

"What!? you just adopted some kid and now you're telling me he's going to live with us, in this house!?" I couldn't control my anger.

"little boy! do you know who you're talking to?!" My father yelled back.

"I'm not a little boy anymore! and I'm don't agree with this! If some boy is going to live in this house, I'll go and find some other place to live in!"

"honey, please, just try to understand us" my mom said.

I could see the sad, guilty feeling in her eyes.

"We're not asking you for an agreement or permission. if you want it or not, he's going to live with us in this house. He'll be a new family member."

After my father finished his sentence, he looked one more time at my mother before walking upstairs.

-

"What is his name?" I asked my mother, she smiled a bit, thinking I agreed to the decision they made.

"His name is Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and he's 18 years old."

That name irritates me even more than the fact that a stranger who I never saw before is going to live in the same house as me.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

First chapter to my new story ;)
I hope you guys already like it ♡