accident

Jungkook's pov :

While walking down the street, I saw a big truck standing still in the middle of the expressway.

People were gathering around someone or something laying on the ground.

I couldn't see who or what it was from afar. So I walked towards the group of people and tried to look over the heads to look what happened.

and then.

after seeing who was laying there.

My whole world crashed. I couldn't breath decent anymore. My body began to tremble.

Is it real what I'm seeing?

I shook my head to escape the daze and ran through the group people.

I fell on my knees and laid Taehyung's head on my legs. Holding his torso with one hand and the other one caressing his face.

My tear drops were dripping on his right cheeks.

"Do you know him?" an old lady asked me while tapping me on the shoulder.

I tried to talk, but my voice was gone. I couldn't talk because of all the crying.

I replied with a cracked yes and turned my attention to taehyung.

His lips were turning a shade of white. His beautiful smile wasn't to be seen anymore. His shiny, soft hair was covering the half of his closed eyes.

I hate it, I hate seeing him this way.

How he always looked at me with his cute sparkling eyes and then gave me that warm, cute boxy smile…

I've never noticed it before…but it made me feel like living. It made my days brighten up. It made me feel like the luckiest guy on this earth.

But right now, not seeing his warm smile nor his sparkly eyes...

It makes me feel like dying.

I don't care if he loves Jimin more than me, I don't care if he gave others more attention than that he gave to me. I don't care if we can't be together in the end…

all that I care about, is for him to live again, and for me to see his beautiful warm smile again.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Short update ;P

This story is slowly coming to an end :"(